I have my first troll :-D

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh come on how ya'll gonna bleep my s**t I'm black, don't respect my g lol
oh my god

for some reason I feel there's no way that people actually do this? like I feel like instant dislikes have to be bots or something because I can't even imagine having the capacity to dislike someone who hasn't even really obtained relevancy on the platform? it's just such a waste of energy, especially when it's someone developing a channel with harmless content rather than someone bigger making videos that are actually bad to some extent??

it's super weird and kinda sucks that people spend their time like this, but it's another view and truly doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things so ya know. don't even worry about it

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
oh my god

for some reason I feel there's no way that people actually do this? like I feel like instant dislikes have to be bots or something because I can't even imagine having the capacity to dislike someone who hasn't even really obtained relevancy on the platform? it's just such a waste of energy, especially when it's someone developing a channel with harmless content rather than someone bigger making videos that are actually bad to some extent??

it's super weird and kinda sucks that people spend their time like this, but it's another view and truly doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things so ya know. don't even worry about it
It is but they don't got a life and envy for whatever reason lmao

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
its kind of funny the last two video's iv uploaded have almost instantly had 1 dislike. or at least by the first time I check in to see how its doing. the first one even did better than average for its first 48 hours and it was the only dislike. to early to say on the new one but I have a feeling its the same person. but YouTube counts any engagement the same whether its a like or dislike so joke is on them...lol

adam229

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, don't worry about them! You keep doing what you enjoy. : DDDDD