I have made a new video. Would like some feedback.

Do you think that the structure of the video is well made?

• Yes

• No

• It has room for improvement.

Results are only viewable after voting.

KennyT

Reaction score
Hey people!

My new video will premiere in about an hour.
If someone can give me some feedback it would be very much appreciated, since my comment section still doesn't have that much action XD

travelchili

Reaction score
too much "f**k" word, I want to close the video after the third one. Sound like overreacted,

The first part of the video is missing some "action".

Sorry for my sincere review

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I feel like you should maybe increase the volume of your mic, or get a better quality mic bc sometimes it can be hard to hear you or understand over the music, or just because it's so quiet.

I also think having videos that are more focused, the title (insert game here) gameplay personally wouldn't attract me to a video, but maybe something less generic would? Especially if I was interested in that game specifically

I think having the video clips cut up into the most interesting and funny parts like you've done, is a good idea, it keeps the videos moving along and stops people from getting bored.
I also like the funny edits you've added, it breaks up the gameplay nicely.

Can I also just say, it would be nice for your channel landing page to be a creator page.. I'm not entirely sure how to do it on the new YouTube layout, but I tink you go to your channel, click the 'customise page' button under your banner, or if you don't have that click the little gear icon and turn on 'Customize the layout of your channel'

I like your logo and banner, also!

Sorry this is a late reply, oops LOL