I have found a popular market !

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool dude - I have thought about doing similar to compliment my channel. I would need to be sacked/made redundant from my day job first though!

Reactions: KennelMaster

KennelMaster

Reaction score
Hey mate, sounds like a killer idea!
A few things:
*Firstly, I am really sorry for your loss, and sorry that it sent you to a dark place. I have spent a lot of time in a dark place and it ain't very nice.
*If you are genuinely passionate about making kennels, and not doing it solely for the YouTube element, you will have a greater chance of success.
*You asked how to get your subscriber base started. Firstly, join various groups on Facebook that are similarly related and share your video's in a friendly bubbly manner (Don't just share a link with no words). Don't be scared to ask people to subscribe or share your video's at the end of each video. Most importantly, make sure you take time to reply to your subscribers when they leave a comment. YouTube is a community, not a broadcast network.
*You mentioned 'camcorder'. I use a Canon EOS M6 for my YouTube videos and can not recommend it highly enough. It takes high quality, high definition video footage. I have used several different cameras over the years, but the M6 which I have owned for a few months now is by far the best.

Good luck buddy!
Thanks for all the kind words and help my friend :) I always was passionate about what I build and that alone can provide me with a good income but I thought whilst I do that why not try YouTube on the side.

Whenever each item is sold it will go on auction online across multiple platforms with the build video in the description.
There are also plenty of animal forums that will enjoy my builds aswell as other social media and Reddit so the chance to advertise and get noticed is ridiculously high compared to the likes of gaming and blogging.

I believe this will work and I have the discipline and my quality of work is exceptional.

I plan on also doing themed items like "medieval castle dog kennel" and "minecraft dog kennel" etc so that should help also :).