I Have Been Accused of Attempted Manslaughter in a Youtube Comment

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A "competing" (copycat) channel of mine on Youtube has falsely accused me of basically attempted murder/manslaughter in a comment on one of his video's. Which he has since deleted, but not before I got a screenshot of it, and many other people saw it as well.

I will be contacting a lawyer, but I need to know who or how I can report this to Youtube. In theory I would like the 2 comments retrieved and his account locked.

Any information would be appreciated.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don,t know, sorry i cannot help. But googling similar subjects after reading this post, i realised that we are in the time that a new specialty is born. Youtube affair lawyers. More and more far away from creating stuff and broadcasting ourselfs.... :/

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Because even dumbasses talking s**t need to be held accountable. Like when they claim you cut their brake lines, they had a crash, the son was seriously injured, will never play baseball again. Except... he made the whole thing up, and claimed I did it.

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Because even dumbasses talking s**t need to be held accountable. Like when they claim you cut their brake lines, they had a crash, the son was seriously injured, will never play baseball again. Except... he made the whole thing up, and claimed I did it.
That does sound pretty slanderous. But still, it's slander from sone random on the internet. So I still don't understand why you want a lawyer for this, but good luck!

MyBigBrain

I've Got It
Reaction score
Accusing someone of murder/manslaughter is a serious matter that can't be ignored. What's to stop the accuser from doing again? Lawyers. Sounds like the OP can kill 2 birds with 1 stone - stop the accuser and shut down their channel.