I have an question that needs answering

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sorry to hear that.
Just out of curiosity do you happen to know what guidelines you violated.
Other youtubers over here may learn from these mistakes
no idea I didn't use that channel much anyway

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You may have put tags, descriptions or titles that are not related to the kind of video you are making. Something like that would be breaking Community Guidelines and after three strikes you would be shut down.
You don't get any strikes for Community Guidelines issues like this, they just shut you down out of the blue. Happened with our previous channel (3.5K+ subs and 3M video views). No warnings, no strikes, nothing. Went to upload a video one day and the channel was gone, with the same message as OP.

YouTube support were insidiously unhelpful and would not give any indication of what we might have done, they just trotted out a boilerplate response.

For the record, the channel was very simple, not monetized and we certainly played no shenanigans with tags and whatnot. There was literally no reason we could see for them doing it.

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't get any strikes for Community Guidelines issues like this, they just shut you down out of the blue. Happened with our previous channel (3.5K+ subs and 3M video views). No warnings, no strikes, nothing. Went to upload a video one day and the channel was gone, with the same message as OP.

YouTube support were insidiously unhelpful and would not give any indication of what we might have done, they just trotted out a boilerplate response.

For the record, the channel was very simple, not monetized and we certainly played no shenanigans with tags and whatnot. There was literally no reason we could see for them doing it.
Well didn't get that channel unbanned so at least I have my main channel. I guess I'm not the only one this happens to.

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I lost another one this is scary I don't want to lose my main one if I wake up and it's gone I don't know what I'll do, I can't afford to get an new laptop just to create an new channel. :crying22::crying22::crying22:

Column 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Bans are only applied per email, so if they are separate channels, you're safe. Did you get banned on YouTube or what, cause I know YT is pretty lax about it's rules, so if it was on YouTube, what the heck did you even do to get banned in the first place?

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bans are only applied per email, so if they are separate channels, you're safe. Did you get banned on YouTube or what, cause I know YT is pretty lax about it's rules, so if it was on YouTube, what the heck did you even do to get banned in the first place?
my channel is still there on youtube still no idea why those accounts were banned in the first place.