I have an question that needs answering

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have an question that needs answering thank you. If an channel on one email has been banned will my main channel on another email be banned or is safe. One of my channel was banned but my main one is still there on another email. All I need to know is will my main channel be safe to upload videos on.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have an question that needs answering thank you. If an channel on one email has been banned will my main channel on another email be banned or is safe. One of my channel was banned but my main one is still there on another email. All I need to know is will my main channel be safe to upload videos on.
If both of those channels are connected to the same email account, there is definitely a risk of you losing the other account as well, since it's against YouTube guidelines (if I'm correct) for someone with a banned account to own other YouTube channels..
I think there could be a risk to the other channel, even if its on another email, but I don't know how they would able to track it, so you're probably safe

What did you do to get banned?!

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If both of those channels are connected to the same email account, there is definitely a risk of you losing the other account as well, since it's against YouTube guidelines (if I'm correct) for someone with a banned account to own other YouTube channels..
I think there could be a risk to the other channel, even if its on another email, but I don't know how they would able to track it, so you're probably safe

What did you do to get banned?!
it's not on the same email it's differant emails that used for this banned account but there are other channels on that email that are still there. I'm Just don't want to lose my 58 subs on my main channel. I have no idea what I did to get it banned

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
it's not on the same email it's differant emails that used for this banned account but there are other channels on that email that are still there. I'm Just don't want to lose my 58 subs on my main channel. I have no idea what I did to get it banned
Oooh, it says spam, scams or deceptive content.. Dang! Are you sure you weren't hacked or something?!
If your channels aren't linked, I think you should be safe, tbh..

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oooh, it says spam, scams or deceptive content.. Dang! Are you sure you weren't hacked or something?!
If your channels aren't linked, I think you should be safe, tbh..
but there are 3 other channels on that email I use for liking videos are they safe even if I move them to another email ?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
but there are 3 other channels on that email I use for liking videos are they safe even if I move them to another email ?
I would recommend linking them to a different email just to be safe! If you do move them, I think they should be fine, but make sure you're careful next time

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You may have put tags, descriptions or titles that are not related to the kind of video you are making. Something like that would be breaking Community Guidelines and after three strikes you would be shut down.

Inspired

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If they aren't connected in anyway, i don't see how they could delete the other.

TATWWK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sorry to hear that.
Just out of curiosity do you happen to know what guidelines you violated.
Other youtubers over here may learn from these mistakes