I Have An Idea...

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I have an idea that i want to share with you guys.
Me and my friend Ashley were watching family guy the other night and we had a conversation about what makes a cartoon unique. We basically came up with the idea of creating a cartoon using some software i have on my laptop and basically creating the characters Ash and AJ and reinventing the stories from our childhood and then our adult lives to create 5-10 minute short videos. But this would of course mean ageing our characters.

What i'm wondering is if we were to do this and starting with stories like getting suspended from school, broken bones and first romances to then go to parties and drinking games ect is this something that an audience could stick with or do we risk alienating our audience? At first we'd kind of be like South Park to a certain extent depending on how young we start our characters at first basically taking the funny stories from our lives, exaggerating them slightly to try and add a comidec element to them.

Anyway i'd love to hear your opinions on this.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
sounds like a good idea dude, i know rooster teeth do something similar that people really like so it could rope in a pile of subscribers if done well :D[DOUBLEPOST=1343762549][/DOUBLEPOST]here's an example of one of theirs :D

Lucky Luke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
this could be great as i know i have alot of funny memories and hell people could maybe send them in just so you have a nice variety!!!

Reaction score
Thanks guys! my animation sucks at the moment but i'll see how it goes.
It would be pretty awesome because it would open up a lot of collab opportunities.