I have an idea (or a question?), whatcha think?

Sarin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys.

Ok, so I am soon to hit the 200 subs (hopefully) and my channel is a makeup oriented channel, tutorials and such. Soooo I was wondering if it would be a pretty cool idea to do a totally different video once i hit the 200 subs?

As in.. Idk maybe me playing a game i suck at or trying to play the guitar or something funny.. Any ideas on what other totally different genre video would be a nice twist?

Or any ideas on how to celebrate the 200 subs would also be very appreciated if you have any :p

Thanks guysss <3

Dribbling Excadrill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Ok, so I am soon to hit the 200 subs (hopefully) and my channel is a makeup oriented channel, tutorials and such. Soooo I was wondering if it would be a pretty cool idea to do a totally different video once i hit the 200 subs?

As in.. Idk maybe me playing a game i suck at or trying to play the guitar or something funny.. Any ideas on what other totally different genre video would be a nice twist?

Or any ideas on how to celebrate the 200 subs would also be very appreciated if you have any :p

Thanks guysss <3
I wouldn't change up your content that extreme. You got 200 subs from the tutorials and make up so maybe to celebrate 200 subs you could do a funny video showing the worst part of doing you make up maybe?

Sarin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Put a bunch of makeup/beauty products in a blender and do a taste test :troll2:
haha omg as much fun as that sounds, my makeup is too valuable to me for me to do that :p[DOUBLEPOST=1479174504,1479174423][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't change up your content that extreme. You got 200 subs from the tutorials and make up so maybe to celebrate 200 subs you could do a funny video showing the worst part of doing you make up maybe?
That makes alota sense, they sure subscribed for my content! Thank you so much, i appreciate and like your idea :)

Reactions: Johnny_Seagull

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well if you got the first 200 doing makeup it would be quite hard to just flip the switch and become a completely different channel altogether. You could try some makeup related DIY's or something along that line... which opens the door for making other genre DIY's.... and those open the door for even more genres. That's one way of having options, but just flipping the switch might put off your viewers.

Sarin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well if you got the first 200 doing makeup it would be quite hard to just flip the switch and become a completely different channel altogether. You could try some makeup related DIY's or something along that line... which opens the door for making other genre DIY's.... and those open the door for even more genres. That's one way of having options, but just flipping the switch might put off your viewers.
No no i wasn't thinking of switching to a different genre and starting a different channel content. I meant only for one video just for the sake of a 200 subs celebration, to have something different. I definitely won't change my channel type or videos' genre :p

But yeah makeup related but a little different is a good idea, thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1479207979,1479207954][/DOUBLEPOST]
No no i wasn't thinking of switching to a different genre and starting a different channel content. I meant only for one video just for the sake of a 200 subs celebration, to have something different. I definitely won't change my channel type or videos' genre :p

But yeah makeup related but a little different is a good idea, thanks :)

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys.

Thanks guysss <3
I don't know if I am to late, but what about you stick to your genre, with a twist. A video where you put makeup on wrong, and try and do it as horrible as possible and then make a tutorial on how to do makeup in the incorrect way. lipstick smeared, eye liner smudged to much of whatever. Would sure be funny and it would stick to your genre as well.

Sarin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know if I am to late, but what about you stick to your genre, with a twist. A video where you put makeup on wrong, and try and do it as horrible as possible and then make a tutorial on how to do makeup in the incorrect way. lipstick smeared, eye liner smudged to much of whatever. Would sure be funny and it would stick to your genre as well.
Not too late and YESS! That is so cool. I like that ideaaaa :D thank you so much kind sir.