I have an idea for small channels!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Your videos are really funny! Your talent is making people laugh through awesome, silly videos like the ones on your channel. Keep doing what your doing, you've got loads of subs from doing meow videos!
lol thanks! Yeah, I guess that's the thing I'm doing, making silly videos and using my lovely voice to 'sing' along.

You good luck with your new channel, I saw you just recently started it up. Hope you'll find a way to growth, but stick around this community. There's a lot of useful information and experiences which you could use to grow your channel!

8FrameFilms

Lord of the pies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
This is a great idea I love it! It helps people grow closer :D We're 8Framefilms,we're based in the UK and we make short comedy sketches about everyday situations that don't tend to follow your everyday situations! We started uploading properly from April this year and we currently have 320 subscribers :)
I think our videos will interest you if you like to have a good laugh, like short comedy sketches and love plot twists (cause we have tons of those). Our inspirations are TomSka, Corridor Digital and TVMaxwell :D

filmfoolsproductions

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!! hope you are all doing great! I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think it could work.
The whole point on joining a youtube forum is actually to meet other youtubers and help each other out right?
That is what we do here, and that is why I love this place! But what about the site that we are all here for? Youtube? How do we help each other out in our own channels? We don't really, cuz at least in the beauty section of the forum, I see people self promoting but no one really replies or gets involved in the new threads....
So, I thought that it would be awesome if we could actually help each other out to grow our channels.
This is not about subscribing to channels or sub for sub (which I think it's ridiculous) It's about feedback.

What if we leave a brief description about our channels in the comments below, the nº of subscribers we have and the reason WHY we think others should watch our videos. We don't have to insert a video or a link, so we don't break the rules, because the link to our channels are already in every post we make.

We would just have to go to that link and check other people's channels out.
Then pick a video that looks interesting to you, watch it, and leave a comment.
And if you like the channel, then subscribe!

The whole point is to give each other the oportunity to find new channels, new friends and new feedback, but not only here on YTtalk, but also on Youtube!

Ok, the trick here is, for example, if you have a gaming channel, go check out a beauty channel. Same thing vice versa.
I have a Lifestyle / Makeup Channel, but I wouldn't mind visiting and watching game videos. Who knows, maybe I would like what I see, leave some comments and maybe I could subscribe, and then I would be making friends not also here, but on Youtube as well! get it? Don't stick to your own style of videos/channels, give others the oportunity to show you what they do.

Remember, this is not self promoting.... it's supporting!

I'll start!

Like I said, my channel is about lifestyle and makeup. I have 299 subs and I have different kinds of make up. The regular ones and fantasy. I love special effects so I have some videos of how to become a zombie, a vampire, and even the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland (the Tim Burton version) I also do Vlogs where I'm usually acompanied by Harrison, my dog! (who is a Westie and really adorable..lol) My videos are in english sometimes, and other times they are in spanish, with english subs.
And the reason WHY people should watch my videos it's because I'm SURE you will fall in love with Harrison and because the art of makeup is fun and can be applied to both men and women. You never know when you will need a trick or two ;)

Now, it's your turn! I hope this works, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules! :p

Let's grow our channels!! :D
You're absolutely right! my main reason for join this forum was to learn and meet fellow youtubers so they can give me some feedback on my channel and videos. doing the sub for sub may look nice but they rarely lead to quality viewership.

Perro V

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Hey man I think your channel is awesome! Your channel trailer is great. I watched your dress code vid and your grammar Nazis vid and they are really good. They're funny, cool and the way you speak is great. The six word code is brilliant too.
Appreciate that, homie!

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a vlog channel. I usually pick a topic that I want to make a video about (for example, my most recent video is about making decisions), then I sit in front of the camera and talk about that topic. Not very original, I know, but my videos are made interesting by my personality and the way I do them! At least, I hope so.
You should come and watch my videos, because I'm apparently funny sometimes, and like I said before, they're interesting. Hopefully.
Oh, and I currently have 44 subscribers.

mad4draw

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really good Idea Paula...:bounce:

My channel is about life in Seoul, Korea. I wanted to open a channel and post videos about places to go or hang out in Seoul, cultural stuff we do in Korea, trends, norms etc. Also cultural differences between two countries I lived in, S.Korea and the States. I have 45 subscribers now with 12 videos, and a lot of my subscribers are my real life friends as well^^; But I did get to know some cool people on youtube who are really dedicated to their channel and post great, entertaining content and gotta admit, youtube is definitely addicting!
안녕하세요, I have to say that I am obsessed with S. Korean... I learn Korean at the moment :wavespin:. I make some Korean dishes and I love Kimchi aswell :wub: I wish I could visit Seoul one day!!!

Well, my channel MAD4DRAW is all about drawing. Time lapse drawing videos of Manga - anime - Comics - portraits - movies - series - games etc.I love drawing interesting characters and sharing it with others. I have 239 subs right now!!!

Saffron

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is such a great idea!

I currently have 21 subscribers (gotta start somewhere, right?!) and I focus on cruelty-free beauty and fashion. My videos - although they are beauty and fashion orientated - are different in that I show products that haven't been tested on animals. The beauty community is huge on YouTube - that's why I aimed for the cruelty-free niche as very few people do it. I can also sorta kinda be funny sometimes. Usually on accident though...

Susan Ruth

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yoooo I love this idea this is awesome! Ok so my name is Susan Ruth and I make comedy rants and skits. I'm basically an idiot with too much energy and I guess people find it funny. Subscribe if you feel called and let's be idiots together :)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is over a year old and therefore cannot be bumped to the top for new replies. This is because a lot of the original posters may no longer visit the forum, and it can be confusing to newcomers regarding who may be active here. Because of this, I have locked this thread, but feel free to make a new updated one if you like this idea. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.