I have an idea for small channels!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsha

Reaction score
This is awesome!
My name is Ramsha and my channel is about psychology, self-development, and art! I make videos about many topics in psych such as myths. I have also made a video about dealing with introversion and insecurities. Lastly, i have also made a few art videos where i do high-speed drawings and my most recent one is about Zentangle art! I currently have ~70 subs and I hope to inspire people and help them through my videos while providing some entertainment! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a great idea because most threads are just “please check out my channel” but this one can get people helping each other out!

So anyway, my name is RandomGuyVlogs. I only have 4 videos at this current time, but every week at least one video is coming. My channel is going to be mostly vlogging, with some gaming slotted in occasionally. I have lots of stuff planned for video content and I’m excited to get my channel going. I am going to make videos with friends as well. I currently have 224 views and 17 subscribers.

I’m going to give my opinion and advice on as many channels as I can, so please look at my channel and give me your opinion. I know I don’t have many videos yet, so you won't have that much content to give your opinion on. But does the stuff I've uploaded so far look good? If you only check out one, make it the coin magic trick!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is awesome!
My name is Ramsha and my channel is about psychology, self-development, and art! I make videos about many topics in psych such as myths. I have also made a video about dealing with introversion and insecurities. Lastly, i have also made a few art videos where i do high-speed drawings and my most recent one is about Zentangle art! I currently have ~70 subs and I hope to inspire people and help them through my videos while providing some entertainment! :)
Hello! I think your channel is great because you've got a range of cool things. Your psychology myths video is great, and your artwork is really good too. I've gone through things related to insecurities and self-esteem issues in the past, so your video about insecurities stood out to me, I think it's great. You're doing really good for a channel that's been active for just one month.

Reactions: Ramsha

Ramsha

Reaction score
Hello! I think your channel is great because you've got a range of cool things. Your psychology myths video is great, and your artwork is really good too. I've gone through things related to insecurities and self-esteem issues in the past, so your video about insecurities stood out to me, I think it's great. You're doing really good for a channel that's been active for just one month.
Thank you so much! That means a lot! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, a cool idea here! Guess I should add something here:

I'm Perro V. AKA The Guy Who Wears Pink Hello Kitty Underwear On Thursdays. I do rant-style comedy that is VERY NSFW. I crank out videos every Tuesday but I also throw in specials on U.S. Holidays and certain special occasions (milestones, YouTube collabs with other YouTubers (I'm still down for collabing!), among many other specials which I deem fit). How I got the name Perro V is simple: perro is Spanish for dog. I was called V Dogg back in the day, but a few friends of mine started calling me Perro. V Perro didn't sound right, so I switched it up and did Perro V. Watch my videos if you can take my obvious foul mouth and want to get yourself a good laugh. Currently at 104 subs.

So that's me in a nutshell.
Hey man I think your channel is awesome! Your channel trailer is great. I watched your dress code vid and your grammar Nazis vid and they are really good. They're funny, cool and the way you speak is great. The six word code is brilliant too.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I have actual found a few channels I may watch in here, so I will leave mine too.

Me and my friend started our channel around maybe 7 months ago. The name of our channel is Delivery Guys (we wanted something somewhat funny, but easy to remember) Anyway we made the channel because we watched some YouTubers like Dude Perfect & Brodie Smith and decided it could be really fun to do some trick shots.

We currently have 3 videos since they do take quite a while to make. I think our channel is worth watching, because when we make an epic shot it feels AMAZING, and we like to capture it on film so when you watch it you get part of that feeling too.

Our 4th video is coming out no later than this Monday & it is BY FAR our best video yet. We have crazy shots that I think you will love. If you want to see this video, subscribed so you can be notified when we upload.

Thanks for reading this-especially if you read the whole thing. And remember this process won't work if you just advertise your channel and leave. Everyone check out at least one other channel and that way at least one person will check out your channel. Bye! :D
You guys are awesome! You make all the trick shots look easy. Great talent! Keep it up[DOUBLEPOST=1438206843,1438205878][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I do a mixture of playthoughs, funny moments, skits, vlogs and animations, all with my own style of dark-ish humor. I have around 360 subscribers whom I all love. I tend to play with other Youtubers that I like to think of close friends, and we all like to get our fans involved, bringing a sense of belonging to being a viewer. I really just use Youtube as an outlet for practicing my editing and making people smile in the process. There isn't much more to add than that, so go check it out if you feel so inclined, I hope to see you around!
Hello I think your gaming content looks really good. Like the trailer too. Your spooki Halloween vid is cool[DOUBLEPOST=1438207446][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Amber this sounds like great idea! Well my channel is a vlog.and sketch channel. My videos vary from helpong people with autism to just making vlogs about myself and dong comedy sketches in them. I upload every friday and I have 112 subs. I try really hard with my videos and an looking foward to making friends on here!
Great channel! I know people with autism and your channel is great for people who want to learn more about what it is. Keep it up

Reactions: Ninja
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Excellent idea, I'll leave something here too. I always wondered why there's no such thing going on. As it's not self-promoting, there should be no problem checking each others channel out and see the videos and give supportive comments. If you for example have a small group of 20 people doing this, you get 20 genuine views for each new video.

I'm Squeal Cat and I do silly meowing to popular and catchy songs. Because I have no real talent, those videos are horrible. You could judge it yourself by watching one of these :p.
Your videos are really funny! Your talent is making people laugh through awesome, silly videos like the ones on your channel. Keep doing what your doing, you've got loads of subs from doing meow videos!

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My name is David and I am part of Ace of Hearts Gaming. Our channel focuses on all things gaming, mostly for the PC/Nintendo consoles. Our focus for now is primarily towards casual gaming, but I don't mind mixing things up and I always look for requests.

I focus on game reviews and let's plays as well as keep up with the latest pokemon news. Maggie and Petra, my fiancee and close friend who help me with the channel do Let's Plays on Twitch. I try to put up a video every day. As of right now we have been a channel for 12 days and currently have 34 subs and have unofficially crossed the 500 views mark. I came here to learn more about Youtubing and to make friends and try to collaborate with other fellow gamers and non-gamers alike.

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok let's do this.
I'm CrazFrank. I do game reviews so that you don't have to waste your money on bad games, i use my money for that instead. My review section is called GamingMatters and i have a heck of a lot of fun doing it. In between reviews i do short let's plays, First impressions and random comedy skits. My partner in crime is Evilelmo (not to be confused with it's carebare cousin Elmo) and he's only job in life is to pester me in every way possible.We do agree that we both love games so we have moments of truth were we help each other out in reviews or...simply scream at each other. Come join us and have a laugh at our expense.

Reaction score
My youtube channel is CyclingVideosUK. I record every cycle ride I do which is a lot as i'm pretty passionate about cycling. Then I post up highlight videos of the interesting things I see. Inevitably a lot of the videos are people doing stupid things, this can be people in cars trying to run me over or cyclists cutting across 4 lane of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.