I have a Question about Recording an Online Game.

Balthazaar

Scourge of Mankind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, I will definitely try that out, thanks. Also, what if you wanted to record your face as well.
Any general game recording software will typically do that. Some of the better ones tend to be: OBS, DxTory, D3DGear and if you have a GTX650 graphics card or better, you can use Nvidia's built in Shadowplay feature which works rather well.

Reactions: Kyrostorm

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure on the best face recording softwares. Thats not something I do, so I cant really advise you on that. Sorry :s
Oh that's okay, Thanks for your help though :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486123351,1486123172][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any general game recording software will typically do that. Some of the better ones tend to be: OBS, DxTory, D3DGear and if you have a GTX650 graphics card or better, you can use Nvidia's built in Shadowplay feature which works rather well.
I have OBS but sometimes it doesn't record certain games and it can be quite confusing to use. Also, I'm currently upgrading my PC set-up and was wondering what graphics card to buy. Is the "GTX650 graphics card" efficient?

Balthazaar

Scourge of Mankind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have OBS but sometimes it doesn't record certain games and it can be quite confusing to use. Also, I'm currently upgrading my PC set-up and was wondering what graphics card to buy. Is the "GTX650 graphics card" efficient?
650 is decent, but definitely outdated. I mean, for nearly the same price point you can go with a GTX950 which is much newer and much better. But it all depends on what you are looking to spend on a card. Because if the rest of your components aren't up to date or powerful enough, you could be looking at a new case, or power supply etc to run the thing. But for the most part 950 is a good budget card to start at when it comes to looking around. I see one on amazon for around $169. Even the GTX 1050 (newer model) is on Amazon cheaper than that at $120.

Reactions: Kyrostorm

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
650 is decent, but definitely outdated. I mean, for nearly the same price point you can go with a GTX950 which is much newer and much better. But it all depends on what you are looking to spend on a card. Because if the rest of your components aren't up to date or powerful enough, you could be looking at a new case, or power supply etc to run the thing. But for the most part 950 is a good budget card to start at when it comes to looking around. I see one on amazon for around $169. Even the GTX 1050 (newer model) is on Amazon cheaper than that at $120.
Okay, I'll have a look online for Graphics Cards, and I'll definitely view the "GTX950" and the "GTX 1050". Thanks for the information, it's helped me out a lot :)