• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I have a quarter of 100 subs and 200 views! Yaay!

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This was originally for getting 20 subs but I had a tiny surge of people find my channel through one of my comments on a Youtube video. It is such a nice boast of motivation when a person finds my channel and finds enjoyment from my dumb animation videos lol but I do it because I love it. I do not plan on stopping anytime soon. I need to continue to improve my content because you never know who is watching. Next stop 100!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Thats cool! Never stop doing what you really love. YouTube is our dream career, so we should be consistent with our work. Congratulations for the awesome achievements. Keep it up!

Reactions: tlegacytv

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats cool! Never stop doing what you really love. YouTube is our dream career, so we should be consistent with our work. Congratulations for the awesome achievements. Keep it up!
Thanks man. I really hope you guys can achieve your youtube goals as well. It can be tough but it is very rewarding.

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations! Two milestones in one! Hopefully we will se more milestones from you!