I have a dilemma on my hands...

Rivalky

Reaction score
I usually do voice over dubs on YouTube, and I enjoy doing it, but there's just one problem. I just created a live-action video. I don't know if I should post the video or if I should just stick with the voiceover dubs. What should I do?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You could post the video and see what your viewers think of it.
If it´s well received you could do both, and if it´s not well received you could go back to the voice over stuff.
i´m curious though, do you want to make a change on your channel?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try it - You might like it.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hmm, I say it depends on what kind of "live action" video it is. I don't see why you shouldn't try voice overs but voicing over anything live action is a lot harder then doing one for like a review of any sort. But why not try both and see what you like more? =]

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think you should post it! Like others have stated above post it and see how your audience likes it! I think it’d be fine to have some live action videos sprinkled in with your voice over videos

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i don't think you can dub over what is described as a live recording. Peoples will tell it's, in their opinion .. fake' You gotta deliver the title promise really. If I've understood right what you were asking anyway. If the video already has a live voiceover but you don't like it.. remember you don't have to upload it. I've made a couple of videos i wasn't happy with and just put them in trash. And deleted old ones i didn't like.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
my vote is upload it...… what's the worst that can happen? if there not interested then they wont watch it and then you will know.

TastesSeoulGood

Vlogging my adventures in Korea
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You channel link doesn't work, so I don't know how big your audience is. However, when I often hear the 'experts' say you should experiment while your subscriber count is low. Once you have a large audience, it is much harder to experiment, as you could let a lot of people down.