I have 40k subsciber ,Is joining to Fullscreen worth ?

Asish

Reaction score
Videos I got from fb ..
Some videos from my friends I'd .
I don't think that's an issue.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Videos I got from fb ..
Some videos from my friends I'd .
I don't think that's an issue.
If you upload something you didn't make and you don't have written permission to use and make money from, that is indeed an issue. Stop trying to bypass the rules by saying "he said", "I am honest", "these other channels are doing it so it is fine".

These things will mean nothing when you get the dreaded email which says

"Due to repeated violations of our Community Guidelines, which prohibit Spam, Scams and Commercially Deceptive content (read Commercially Deceptive content as trying to monetize media you don't have the full right to make money from), your YouTube channel "The Confused Indian" has been suspended".

Asish

Reaction score
Bro ,
Why you are frighten me ?
Which contry are you from ?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I am originally from the United States of America. I moved to England in 2005 and I live in England now. I am not a "bro"; I am a "sis" if anything as I am a lady; and I have been on YouTube as a Creator since the site was only a year old.

I am not trying to frighten you: I am trying to get you to see the truth of what you have done, and are continuing to do; before you lose your YouTube channel.

Do yourself a favour. Go up to the official YouTube Help forum, and see how many of your fellow countrymen are being teminated by YouTube every single day. All of them are saying as you do, that they do honest work on their channels. Most of them have already had their only chance at appeal rejected; and are begging for re-reviews and channel reactivations the forum members have no ability to give, as they don't work for YouTube.

Some are even ignoring the fact they are prohibited from starting another YouTube account or channel and asking how to do that and if they do can they reactivate their monetization!

productforums dot google dot com and look for the YouTube Help Forum on that list. You will see!

I have company coming over for dinner; I must go and cook now. Good luck.

Asish

Reaction score
@UKHypnotist
Can I connect with you via FB ?
Please .
I start my channel 2/3 month ago don't know so much knowledge about it.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
@UKHypnotist
Can I connect with you via FB ?
Please .
I start my channel 2/3 month ago don't know so much knowledge about it.
I am taking a break from Facebook at the moment, I will private message you with my Skype ID when I have sent my guest home. The channel I have linked here is my main; but it is not the channel I started with. That channel started in 2006, still exists, but I no longer upload to it, as I have changed directions and make a different type of video now.

Asish

Reaction score
You did pure honest work on your channel.By the way you can WhatsApp me ur no via private convo.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
She has spent a lot of time helping you already. She is not a personal tutor. YTTalk is the place for you to post your questions so that many people can take the time to respond.

Judging by this thread, you don't listen so I wouldn't be surprised if nobody wants to take the time to help.

Asish

Reaction score
Sorry...I am new to this field and she is so helping in nature that's why I ask.