I have 40k subsciber ,Is joining to Fullscreen worth ?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
So tell me which mcn is best ???[DOUBLEPOST=1506205527,1506203791][/DOUBLEPOST]@UKHypnotist
Bro I did honest work .My friend also did but now yt suspend with out give single notification that's why I ask , is fullscreen help me out ?. How is their support ?
@Asish Please answer my question. I will ask in a different way. How do you go about making your videos, and where do you get your source videos? The reason I am asking is I also am on the official YouTube Help Forum, and the number of times I have seen people say "I do honest work on my channel and work hard to be a YouTuber" while posting material which though very well edited, is obviously taken as source from a Digital Video Recording (DVR) of TV Broadcast origin is beyond counting now.

YouTube recently added attempted monetization of material you hold no license and no Commercial Usage Rights in to its Community Guidelines Violation List. I will do a direct copy/paste from the section.

"Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you're authorised to use. Don't upload videos that you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programmes or videos made by other users, without the necessary authorisations. Visit our Copyright Centre for more information."

From "What Types of Content Are NOT Eligible?" From one of my own channels awaiting monetization review:

"Your video is not eligible if it contains content that you didn't create or get permission from its creator to use. You need to be able to show written permission for the following video elements:

• Audio: copyrighted sound recordings, live performances, background music, etc.
  • Visuals: images, logos, software, etc.
  • Any other content you don't own worldwide commercial usage rights to"
"Examples of videos that are NOT eligible
  • Your video contains a song you purchased for personal use (e.g., bought on iTunes or in a store) but didn't obtain a commercial license.
  • You found a video on the Internet and you cannot prove that it's in the public domain.
  • You are singing words of your favorite copyrighted song and there is copyrighted audio in the background, such as instrumental or karaoke tracks.
  • You have used content from someone else without permission, but you haven't yet received a copyright notice on your video."
No network I know of, Fullscreen included, will help you by intervening if YouTube suspends you. The resolution of a YouTube suspension is between YouTube Admin and the accused violator.

Last edited:
Reactions: markkaz

Asish

Reaction score
@UKHypnotist

My channel based upon defence mainly on India so the audio recording by me and footages I get from govt websites and video block.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Have a look at my update to the post, while I go and see if the Indian Government copyrights its media, please. By the way, the site is VideoBlocks (plural). I've been a member since it was under its original name The Footage Firm.

From the original 1957 Copyright Law of India

"(d) in the case of a Government work, Government shall, in the absence of any agreement to the contrary, be the first owner of the copyright therein;"

So you are indeed using copyright material. I do know about the Fair Dealing Law, I know about the court case where the copy shop owner was absolved, but I am also aware that that decision was overturned, and the evidence given trialable status once more.

Please go to the Pinned Topics in this section and read the post titled: The Responsibilities of an Internet Broadcaster.

Like many now former YouTubers I have seen, you are attempting the "But so and so did it and he is just fine!" defence, which is no defence at all.

Do you have both a rebroadcast license, AND a Commercial Usage license from the Government of India to use their media in your videos? If you do not, you stand in violation of both the Indian Government's copyright, and YouTube's Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.

You also stand in violation of the YouTube Partner Program's Terms. So when your monetization is turned off and you lose your channel you really have nothing to say. If however, you can prove licensing and commercial usage rights in writing, then you will be just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: markkaz

Asish

Reaction score
By the some YouTube users also upload defence clips on YouTube but they are not using any content protection and they also inactive in YouTube though their subscriber below 100 so you can use their videos .
First do check by upload this videos in your another YouTube channel just for checking purpose .
I hope this might help you.[DOUBLEPOST=1506244767,1506243282][/DOUBLEPOST]@UKHypnotist

I am new member that's why I was unable to respond in convo.

Bro mainly I used animated videos that are made me.
Let me know why my channel in danger ,
I public those informations those are available for public domain.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Your channel is in danger for these reasons:

1. You will need written proof that the videos you used are in the Public Domain
2. You said they were on a Government site; however copyright in India lasts for at least 60 years. So again, you will need proof they are in the Public Domain. On website does not equal Public Domain.
3. If you cannot prove either PD or Licensing, and Commercial Usage Rights, you will eventually either lose your monetization, have your channel suspended, or a combination of the two.
4. If you cannot prove the above YouTube will find you in violation of its Partner Program Rules if you are monetizing media you do not have licensing for and will most likely immediately suspend you upon discovering this.
5. If your channel is suspended by YouTube and you do not successfully appeal that suspension, your YouTube career will be at an end.

"Users whose accounts have been terminated are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. When an account is terminated, the account owner will receive an email detailing the reason for the suspension."

Asish

Reaction score
informations i got from mainly wikipedia which took data from govt websites .

Here is a quora thread that clear all our confusions ----
link in the file.[DOUBLEPOST=1506245917,1506245831][/DOUBLEPOST]see this video

Attachments

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Did you get the video clips from Wikipedia too? If so, please link another PDF with the page link. If not, a PDF with the government web site it came from.

From Wikipedia's own page on use of Wikimedia sources:

"The licensing policy of the Wikimedia Foundation expects all content hosted on Wikimedia projects to be free content; however, there are exceptions. The policy allows projects (with the exception of Wikimedia Commons) to adopt an exemption doctrine policy allowing the use of non-free content. Their use should be minimal and confined (with limited exceptions) to illustrating historically significant events, to include identifying protected works such as logos, or to complement (within narrow limits) articles about copyrighted contemporary works. Non-free content should not be used when a freely licensed file that serves the same purpose can reasonably be expected to be uploaded, as is the case for almost all portraits of living people. Non-free content should be replaced by free content should such emerge.

The Non-free Content Criteria policy currently serves as the exemption doctrine policy of the English Wikipedia, while this document serves to provide guidance associated with this policy. Non-free content can be used on Wikipedia in certain cases (for example, in some situations where acquiring a freely licensed image for a particular subject is not possible), but only within the United States legal doctrine of fair use, and in accordance with Wikipedia's own non-free content criteria as set out below. The use of non-free content on Wikipedia is therefore subject to purposely stricter standards than those laid down in U.S. copyright law."

Quora is good, I will grant; but it is not necessarily right on all accounts. You can and do find non-free media and images on Wikipedia. I need those links now, even if you need to upload more PDFs. We want a definite final outcome.

The video, made by your fellow countryman, contains errors. The first is that YouTube only informs a copyright owner of infringement if that owner has Content ID and has uploaded a matching fingerprint to the CID Database; he implied if you have a copyright and it is infringed, YouTube will automatically inform you. Unless you are a member of the Content ID Program, YouTube will not.

The second is he missed one of the standard penalties: blocking a video worldwide.

The final is that he said the purpose of the video was to tell people how they could make money from copyrighted material on YouTube. Not only did he not do that, but he also didn't give a complete and details overview of how CID actually works. Please find the official YouTube video set on how copyright works; it is much more accurate.

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Video clips I use either I animate or videoblocks .
Here is a screenshot.
The Aircraft Carrier certainly doesn't look like an animation. It looks like a Government created news information clip. The screen shot is not on the use, but the citing, or referencing of videos.

Again, you have failed to answer my question. Where are you getting the government weaponry, naval vessel and aircraft videos from? I can tell which are animated and which are not. In many cases, you are starting out with animations and cutting to real footage of the aircraft, weaponry or ship involved.

Asish

Reaction score
Truth is !
Some videos I copyrighted from local medias in 5-10$ .
And some videos I steal from fb.