I have 40k subsciber ,Is joining to Fullscreen worth ?

Asish

Reaction score
My channel have 40k subs and approx 3M views but my computer is very low (.15) that's why I want to join Fullscreen ?
Please suggest me

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
We were with Fullscreen for two years. They did nothing to help our cpm and brought us zero brand deals in that time so we were eager to leave when the last contract was up.

Asish

Reaction score
Thanks bro but I want video block desperately.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks bro but I want video block desperately.
You can buy directly from Video Block. Does Fullscreen give a subscription if you join their network? If that's all you want and you don't care about anything else, including the percentage of your earnings that you are going to surrender, then you have your answer.

Asish

Reaction score
People say they give Good Cpm and epidemic sound also

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
People say they give Good Cpm and epidemic sound also
I was with Fullscreen for a year and they didn't serve any ads for me. They just let Adsense ads be presented but Fullscreen still took a percentage of my money.

Asish

Reaction score
How was their support , Yt suspend my friends account with out any give reason., I do honest work on my channel if YouTube suspend me like this then Fullscreen gonna help me or simply Fullscreen also terminate me ??????

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@Asish Where do you get these clips you are using to make your videos? They look like they have been recorded from either broadcast news, or broadcast documentaries. If I am correct, and you cannot prove you have licensed the rights to use this media, then YouTube will indeed suspend you, and it will not be "for no reason".

If YouTube suspends you for using media you have no rights to use, then Fullscreen and any other network will terminate your membership unless you can successfully appeal the suspension.

Joining a network does not protect you from penalties for breaking YouTube's rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: markkaz and Asish

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
No, hell no.

Fullscreen are a terrible MCN.

Asish

Reaction score
So tell me which mcn is best ???[DOUBLEPOST=1506205527,1506203791][/DOUBLEPOST]@UKHypnotist
Bro I did honest work .My friend also did but now yt suspend with out give single notification that's why I ask , is fullscreen help me out ?. How is their support ?