I have 2.8m subscribers and need some help

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you think they'd be able to offer something better?
You can't form an opinion without actually trying to contact them. Tarmack already told you that 90/10 is not a good deal for a channel your size so you need to keep looking.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
If you don't mind me asking, what Merch company approached you? I've been approached by Crowdmade and Teespring, but no others. I'm trying to figure out who to go with so any info on this is much appreciated.

Best
Paul
for me it was the hut group, also in UK where I am, they came to me since they've done work for my animator friends.

also:
BBTV emails me like 15 times a week from different reps all with the same generic email, so I can tell that they're just trying to amass as many channels as possible
I get this all the time to no matter how much I tell them no the next rep in line has another go

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
All I got to say is. Holy Crab! Almost three million subs for Nerf Gun videos? Are you kidding me! I am so freaking out of touch this this generation. Airsoft I might understand, but Nerf? Who would have thought it? Not me, that's for sure. My 14 year old lost interest in Nerf at age 8. I would venture to bet that most of those subs are 10 an under.

But hey. Cred to you.