I have 1 problem and 1 question :D Mind to help me out ^_^

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haaai :D

Problem) I made a yt back ground with the yt template :D I edited it and i wanted to see how it looked like but everytime i upload the file and save my settings, nothing shows up :( I have a widescreen pc and i can see other pples backgrounds but when i upload mine, it just stays blanc :( What am i doin wrong :(

Question) What are annotations? Ive seen dat option soooo many times. I also googled it a few times but i cant seem to find a clear explanation on what it is :( I would hope some of u guys can tell me what it is ^_^

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score

Problem) I made a yt back ground with the yt template :D I edited it and i wanted to see how it looked like but everytime i upload the file and save my settings, nothing shows up :( I have a widescreen pc and i can see other pples backgrounds but when i upload mine, it just stays blanc :( What am i doin wrong :(

Question) What are annotations? Ive seen dat option soooo many times. I also googled it a few times but i cant seem to find a clear explanation on what it is :( I would hope some of u guys can tell me what it is ^_^
1) You need to tile your background/turn 'repeat' on. That should work.

2) Annotations are blocks of text that show on a video. They can be disabled but can be useful to point viewers to links etc or other videos.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1) Where can i find dat option? Im using photoshop cs5 xD Or maybe that has nothing to do with this xD LOL!

2) Yay now i know what they are :D Tnx ^_^
1) You need to tile your background/turn 'repeat' on. That should work.

2) Annotations are blocks of text that show on a video. They can be disabled but can be useful to point viewers to links etc or other videos.

Danny4Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Hello there!,

As our friend Frankie there was saying.

Probably you havent got the correct resolution on the YT background or haven't activated the correct "repeating". Whats the size ( in pixels ) of the actual Background JPG?

Annotations is those little boxes youtubers use to point other links, videos, channels, etc. Kinda useful if you know how to use them but don't abuse cause people watching your videos will actually hate you for using too many . hehe.

Thats it!

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
1) Where can i find dat option? Im using photoshop cs5 xD Or maybe that has nothing to do with this xD LOL!

2) Yay now i know what they are :D Tnx ^_^
Make sure you`re saving it as a .png or .jpg (NOT a .psd) and that the file is no bigger than 1MB

Reactions: Lawlz

portiz

Photoshop Freak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

on your first porblem. the background size needs to b 1mb or less. also i was noticing this problem before and my background would not upload until i save my bckgroung as "save for web or devices" and make sure it was 1mb or less. and the question u just have been answered. it blocks of thext to promete more videos with lonks or just to say something on your videos..