I HAVE 1.4 MILLION VIEWS AND 7,000 SUBS AND I WANT MORE

MrFinL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
damn... someone is demanding for something he already has. fans.... tons and tons of fans

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
When you have a large number of views, yet comparitively low interaction, that's normally a sign of something going wrong :/

Reactions: NTWGRay

LeHenoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think you did it well and now you can be this one who can promote other people!

MarvelK

Reaction score
Dude, create some valuable videos and people will be tempted to subscribe to your channel.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Over 100,000 views on the first video I watch and only 8 people have rated it and 3 comments....GTFO! How about you grow a pair of balls and get views and subs the right way instead of buying subs and views or using a bot. You make me f*****g sick...especially with the b******t title you put up on this thread. I mean do you think we are a bunch of idiots here? Well obviously you do.

Rhys

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Once you get into the 50,000 mark your videos spread themselves fast! You have 1million it will take care of its self, its a 'big boy' now!

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It's easy to get more views, what ever you are doing has worked and it will keep on working so carry on. You are past the hard bit which is beginning so just keep it up.