I hate the quality of videos

bstylz01

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Come on now. I go around YouTube and the videos that go viral are mostly stupid a** videos with no quality content at all.
All people want to see now a days are dumb videos of people screaming, acting dumb, or getting hurt.

For example I'm not hating on anyone but like the ppnp video. Like seriously Wtf people. Why did they go viral. There is no point to that video.

It's just frustrating cause I try to make quality videos for my viewers but always get one upd by a nonsense video.

OK I'm done with my rant. Lol. ☺

Input your opinions!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think that no one can predict and explain when certain videos go viral. it may depends on the viewers location, culture, language and the most important is how the content itself become catchy. In addition, high number of subscribers means more views and more exposure. So subscribers number is also great factor.

Last edited:

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
it went viral because people love it. as simple as that. lyrics are simple, and this guy who made it, was making such a stupid videos for a long time. And now he made this, and people liked it enough, it became viral.

Reactions: wasabiroots

Julius Gacgacao

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you're not one of those big youtubers, then it's just luck. For example Dude Pefects water bottle flip went viral, at the time they had 10,000,000+ subscribers. If they didn't have that audience I'm not sure if the video would have done as well as it did.

Marky Sparks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Come on now. I go around YouTube and the videos that go viral are mostly stupid a** videos with no quality content at all.
All people want to see now a days are dumb videos of people screaming, acting dumb, or getting hurt.

For example I'm not hating on anyone but like the ppnp video. Like seriously Wtf people. Why did they go viral. There is no point to that video.

It's just frustrating cause I try to make quality videos for my viewers but always get one upd by a nonsense video.

OK I'm done with my rant. Lol. ☺

Input your opinions!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
It's just luck of the draw really. There's no point trying to get a viral video really. Just keep making quality content and your channel will grow. Viral hits don't necessarily mean your whole channel will grow

Reactions: wasabiroots

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
People just love stupid stuff I guess. And here on the internet a lot of people don't take stuff too seriously, so videos like that just blow up in popularity

LooneyLad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's because videos like that are different.. They are random.. They stand out and they are engaging to the eye :biggrin:

Uncle Eggnog

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Remember my friend what you may dislike, others may LOVE and what you love others may hate. The world is full of unique individuals with unique personalities and as you may think content is 'crap' to them it might not be about the quality it could be the message it delivers or the humor etc. Don't get beat up over it remember respect everybody's opinion :)

Reactions: LooneyLad

LooneyLad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Uncle Eggnog You should get your own URL set mate.. You've got more than 100 subs so your eligible and Will help your channel grow.. I've got a few to go now I'm buzzing for it haha :biggrin:

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
hahah I can understand your pain of knowing PPAP getting too famous. To be honest, I didn't like the idea of combining apple and pineapple together, I was like WTF?
I don't know why people made him popular. So I think people loving watching WEIRD things, weird videos attract the audience.

Reactions: LooneyLad