Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

I had a breast reduction

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by Cristy Ella, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Cristy Ella
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $71
    Since it's been 9ish months since I had my reduction I thought I would make a video about it. I want it to be informative. However I have had a lot of issues with it and don't want to scare people off from having one. How would you go about it?

WannaBeDerp likes this.
  2. WannaBeDerp
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $13
    It really depends on how close you are with your viewers. How do you feel opening up about a intimate subject like that? Who would you want to see this video? What is your message? These are questions you might want to ask yourself before making a personal videos. If I'm honest I can't relate to your problem at all, but I wouldn't make it clickbaity or flashy because It's so personal. Good Luck <3

Brandon likes this.
  3. Vivian King
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $94
    If you feel you want to make this video, then try to be as honest as possible. People like honesty, especially when it comes to subjects like that.