I got roasted...

Kecha.L

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Please review my newest video! I will give you back a review as well :)

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
omg I love your personality. I wish I had some of that. You're so confident and you give NO sh*ts! <3 I'm in love with you. You look so innocent so it's even funnier when some of those things come out of your mouth!

I liked this video, but part of me wishes that you showed the picture that you sent and also maybe showed the comments while you read them. That's all! :D

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I enjoy your personality, and see a lot that can come from your channel. All I can say really is maybe try positioning the camera a little higher up and maybe for something like this, insert images of the text? Good job tho fr.

Kecha.L

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
omg I love your personality. I wish I had some of that. You're so confident and you give NO sh*ts! <3 I'm in love with you. You look so innocent so it's even funnier when some of those things come out of your mouth!

I liked this video, but part of me wishes that you showed the picture that you sent and also maybe showed the comments while you read them. That's all! :D
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the helpful tips! I' still not familiar with the video editor so thats why I didn't put overlays (Im not even sure if i can to be honest lol) :D

I enjoy your personality, and see a lot that can come from your channel. All I can say really is maybe try positioning the camera a little higher up and maybe for something like this, insert images of the text? Good job tho fr.
Thank you for the tip about the camera! I will try to work on the positioning! I didn't notice much but now that you've pointed it out I definitely think i'd look better higher up :)

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Could you by any chance tell me what you think about me? I mean you don't HAVE to. Only if you want <3

Kecha.L

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Could you by any chance tell me what you think about me? I mean you don't HAVE to. Only if you want <3
OF COURSSE!! 1: okay you banner kills me! I think it's so original and really shows your personality and what kind of person you are :) I love ti so much oh my word. I know I previoulsy reacted to your impressoins video which is still my fave tbh!
The way that you act in front of the camera is so natural and makes me like you even more. you are so cute in your videos.
I LOVE YOUR VOICE IN PART OF YOUR WORLD! <3
overall i subscribed because I want to see more of your amazingness

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
OF COURSSE!! 1: okay you banner kills me! I think it's so original and really shows your personality and what kind of person you are :) I love ti so much oh my word. I know I previoulsy reacted to your impressoins video which is still my fave tbh!
The way that you act in front of the camera is so natural and makes me like you even more. you are so cute in your videos.
I LOVE YOUR VOICE IN PART OF YOUR WORLD! <3
overall i subscribed because I want to see more of your amazingness
Awww you make me wanna cry, girrrrl! Let's be YouTube friends! <3

SnowTigressMusic

Just a girl who loves creating music:)
Reaction score
Wow, you have a strong and confident personality! It's really admirable :) I subscribed to you and I'm sure you will gain more subs! Your vids are great!
I'd like a channel review if you get a chance?
Good luck with YouTube!

Reactions: Kecha.L

Kecha.L

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, you have a strong and confident personality! It's really admirable :) I subscribed to you and I'm sure you will gain more subs! Your vids are great!
I'd like a channel review if you get a chance?
Good luck with YouTube!
Thank you for the sub! so right now you only have 1 upload which is totally cool! i gave it a listen and I'm not usually into EDM but this song was actually really well made! I'm sure that if you keep putting out great music like that you'll develope and amazing fanbase :)