I got rejected from IFree Network

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Maybe it's best to contact these companies and find out the details as to why.
@Cristy Ella If you carefully read both the OP's and the most recent entrant to the thread's complaint, you will see that the first said the network said their channel had copyright issues; which if you go to that channel, is easily seen from the content, if you read all of my own replies to same. The second one, simply said his channel was being denied, and tried though somewhat obliquely to use the "other people get away with this so you are wrong" illogical sidestep.

The OP seems to have removed some of the most blatant copyright-infringing material from his channel; but you are absolutely right to ask why he is trying for an MCN so early in the first place. And as both the OP, and now the second complainant seem to have left the thread, why don't we just let this lie until and unless they return?

Reactions: Cristy Ella

Razor1902

Reaction score
How can you tell by me giving my Channel link that I have copyright issues ?
I know for a fact that I don't have copyright issues because I was recently partnered with two networks before I left one to go to the other one and then I left the other one after a year because Wasn't being paid because,of the threshold limit.

Simply because the system hasn't caught them yet. I suggest instead of saying I need to check my facts, that you click the link labled "Terms" found at the bottom of every page on YouTube, and read sections 7.4, 7.7, and 7.8 of those Terms. After that, I suggest you go over to the Official YouTube Help Forum and see how many people are being terminated while their accounts are showing they are in good standing.

When the system catches up with a violating creator, according to the sections I just quoted you, YouTube has no obligation to give warning by "placing your account in bad status". They can simply terminate; without warning and without even sending an email telling you that you have indeed been terminated, if they choose to do so. You will see both people who have and have not received such an email on the Help Forum. They are purposely vague when they do send one, usually saying "Your channel 'XXXX' has been suspended for multiple or severe violations of Our Community Guidelines regarding Spam, Scams, and Commercially Deceptive Content; or other severe violations of our Terms of Service".

(Read "other severe violations of our Terms of Service" as violations of sections 7.4 and 7.7 )

Did you bother to ask your proposed network why they rejected your application? I take that back; they said you are in bad standing due to copyright issues; but without a channel link so I can see your content, I cannot confirm this. Reply to this with at least the name of your channel and I will tell you myself what the network may be talking about, just as I did with the OP of this thread.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497025447,1497024734][/DOUBLEPOST]My channel name is DarazsProductions
Like I said I know for a fact I'm not in bad standings or have any community violations.

Simply because the system hasn't caught them yet. I suggest instead of saying I need to check my facts, that you click the link labled "Terms" found at the bottom of every page on YouTube, and read sections 7.4, 7.7, and 7.8 of those Terms. After that, I suggest you go over to the Official YouTube Help Forum and see how many people are being terminated while their accounts are showing they are in good standing.

When the system catches up with a violating creator, according to the sections I just quoted you, YouTube has no obligation to give warning by "placing your account in bad status". They can simply terminate; without warning and without even sending an email telling you that you have indeed been terminated, if they choose to do so. You will see both people who have and have not received such an email on the Help Forum. They are purposely vague when they do send one, usually saying "Your channel 'XXXX' has been suspended for multiple or severe violations of Our Community Guidelines regarding Spam, Scams, and Commercially Deceptive Content; or other severe violations of our Terms of Service".

(Read "other severe violations of our Terms of Service" as violations of sections 7.4 and 7.7 )

Did you bother to ask your proposed network why they rejected your application? I take that back; they said you are in bad standing due to copyright issues; but without a channel link so I can see your content, I cannot confirm this. Reply to this with at least the name of your channel and I will tell you myself what the network may be talking about, just as I did with the OP of this thread.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
How can you tell by me giving my Channel link that I have copyright issues ?
I know for a fact that I don't have copyright issues because I was recently partnered with two networks before I left one to go to the other one and then I left the other one after a year because Wasn't being paid because,of the threshold limit.

[DOUBLEPOST=1497025447,1497024734][/DOUBLEPOST]My channel name is DarazsProductions
Like I said I know for a fact I'm not in bad standings or have any community violations.
You didn't go over to the official Help Forum did you?

YouTube's system algorithm and the Network's channel review team are two separate entities. The network's team would manually review your videos; and YouTube doesn't place a channel in bad status without at least one strike of either type. This doesn't necessarily mean that issues don't exist with a channel. Let me have a look now...yes!

Gameplay videos require constant commentary while play is ongoing in the video to be copyright-legal; I see multiple videos where you are just playing and not speaking at all. I will need to view more of your content, but it is my educated guess at this point that I will also find in-game music which hasn't been muted. Due to those issues, your channel is a copyright claim or strike waiting to happen, and this is why you are being rejected most likely. Your previous networks were being very sloppy in their oversight process to even accept you.

Does this answer both your question and your objection to my first answer?

P. S. The way that I can tell just by viewing your content that you have copyright issues might be the fact that I have been a YouTube Creator since 2006, and have had to educate myself over that 11 year period on how to keep my own channels in legal status.

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
He is just going to keep telling everyone they are wrong until he hears the answer he wants.
Much like the Asian and Indian users on the official YouTube Help forum who have had their channels terminated repeatedly posting to their "plea for help from the YouTube Team" threads...even though they are informed multiple times by Top Contributors that A: No one on the forum is actually on the YouTube review team and B: That since YouTube has rejected their appeals, they are now permanently banned from owning, accessing or creating further YouTube channels...

Razor1902

Reaction score
First of all I don't have to have commentary on my videos. Second I have been partnered before where are you getting your information about youhave to have commentary on gaming videos? Are you a expert or work for YouTube . Let me make a guess and say you dont know what your talking about. Oh and some of my videos I do talk most of them I recorded when I didn't have a microphone. But I still make money and I can go back to my old network called Freedom. Which is the same MCN as iFree??? Please tell me where you get your information?

You didn't go over to the official Help Forum did you?

YouTube's system algorithm and the Network's channel review team are two separate entities. The network's team would manually review your videos; and YouTube doesn't place a channel in bad status without at least one strike of either type. This doesn't necessarily mean that issues don't exist with a channel. Let me have a look now...yes!

Gameplay videos require constant commentary while play is ongoing in the video to be copyright-legal; I see multiple videos where you are just playing and not speaking at all. I will need to view more of your content, but it is my educated guess at this point that I will also find in-game music which hasn't been muted. Due to those issues, your channel is a copyright claim or strike waiting to happen, and this is why you are being rejected most likely. Your previous networks were being very sloppy in their oversight process to even accept you.

Does this answer both your question and your objection to my first answer?

P. S. The way that I can tell just by viewing your content that you have copyright issues might be the fact that I have been a YouTube Creator since 2006, and have had to educate myself over that 11 year period on how to keep my own channels in legal status.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497489360,1497489217][/DOUBLEPOST]So 11 years I have about the same possible more. And I have no COPYRIGHT CLAIMS so again gaming is fair use

First of all I don't have to have commentary on my videos. Second I have been partnered before where are you getting your information about youhave to have commentary on gaming videos? Are you a expert or work for YouTube . Let me make a guess and say you dont know what your talking about. Oh and some of my videos I do talk most of them I recorded when I didn't have a microphone. But I still make money and I can go back to my old network called Freedom. Which is the same MCN as iFree??? Please tell me where you get your information?
[DOUBLEPOST=1497498270][/DOUBLEPOST]Who are you talking about?

He is just going to keep telling everyone they are wrong until he hears the answer he wants.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497498894][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why are you trying to get a network when you only have 55 subs? It isn't worthit.
Who has 55 Subs ?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Who has 55 Subs ?
The originator of this thread.
Who are you talking about?
He was speaking of you, and you just proved it with the quote below.
Here is where I get my information from and no I don't work for YouTube. It simply happens that I read all content posting rules. Please check the link below, taking careful note of the section "What Can't I Monetize?".

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/138161?hl=en

If you don't believe YouTube itself, then you won't believe anyone. I am therefore leaving this thread after your next reply, if one comes at all.

Last edited:

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Directly from YouTube:

"Without the appropriate license from the publisher, use of video game or software user interface must be minimal. Video game content may be monetized if the associated step-by-step commentary is strictly tied to the live action being shown and provides instructional or educational value.

Videos simply showing a user playing a video game or the use of software for extended periods of time may not be accepted for monetization."

Razor1902

Reaction score
I have talked to YouTube about this and most,my videos are commentary and all my videos are monetized. So again I asked IFree network why I was being denied and then I signed,up to join a different Network.. I have been a YouTube Creator for a long,time. Gaming,is only 1/4 of,my content. on that channel. But I'm sorry if you think I'm a noob on this topic. The network Ifree I have been with before with a similar MCN called freedom. But I've decided after being denied with,no valid,meaning behind the reasoning to a fuller explanation.I decided to apply to another network. Thank you for all your advice. And those videos I believe that have no commentary is when I didnt have a,microphone and the videos do have some commentary. I'm not sure.

Directly from YouTube:

"Without the appropriate license from the publisher, use of video game or software user interface must be minimal. Video game content may be monetized if the associated step-by-step commentary is strictly tied to the live action being shown and provides instructional or educational value.

Videos simply showing a user playing a video game or the use of software for extended periods of time may not be accepted for monetization."