I got my first hate comment today

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
lol..at least you understand that negative engagement is better than none at all..especially in the eyes of Youtube. Welcome to the club

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
You just somehow get numbed to it after time. But you got it the first time around, lucky you ;)

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got my first comment telling me to go kill myself. yet i fill like i hit a milestone because of it. I don't know why but it made me so happy like i am now a somebody because I am worth hatting is that odd it's odd isn't it.
Negative comments are part of the journey. Keep up the hard work mate! :D

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I got my first comment telling me to go kill myself. yet i fill like i hit a milestone because of it. I don't know why but it made me so happy like i am now a somebody because I am worth hatting is that odd it's odd isn't it.
Celebrate that mate, that's brilliant! Shows how much your channel is succeeding :3

Reactions: Warlock Boo

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Heh, trolls will always be there. It's good that you've looked at this with a more positive attitude. Just keep doing your thing!

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yet i fill like i hit a milestone because of it. I don't know why but it made me so happy like i am now a somebody because I am worth hatting is that odd it's odd isn't it.
You haven't made it until you have haters!

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hahaha, I felt the exact same way when I got my first hate comment! It was on a video of me REALLY badly failing at baking a chocolate cake and someone commented about my white privilege?! I wasn't bothered by it at all, in fact I commented back and it turned into a bit of a banter back and forth for a while.

I figured the fact that that person had seen my video, watched enough of it without clicking off and felt inspired to comment was overall a pretty good thing :bounce:

Reactions: Warlock Boo

Xaegoba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think that once you've got a hate comment that it's a huge step twards your goal and it also means that people are impacted by your videos regardless of there opinion on it! Great job man keep at it✌