I got approved for the youtube partner program but still can't contant youtube directly I need urgen

Tropical365

I've Got It
Reaction score
Horrible, I'm on my wits end. I REALLY need to contact youtube support directly so the only way I see possible is to be approved to be part of the youtube partner program because I was told then I'd be able to send an email to youtube through the "creator support team" yet I still can't see or find the option that allows me to email youtube! This is very upsetting. I have a problem with my channel that only yutube can fix. I found others with same problem and they confirmed youtube can fix this but they were able to contact youtbe directly whereas I cannot! Nobody can fix the issue other than youtube themselves. I have NO interest in monetizing my channel right now but I was forced to do it just so I can contact youtube... I will cancel it once my problem is resolved.

Inside my creator studio it says: Welcome, YouTube partner! A dedicated support system Rely on our Creator Support team for help when you need it.

What a joke... I see no such thing!! :( I just become partner this morning... do I need to wait 24 hours or something?

EDIT: So sorry I see others who have same problem they wrote it takes a couple of days for things to get "updated' and that then I should be able to hopefully send youtube an email through the help section. I hope this will be the case =(

Last edited: