I got a strike for eating candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got a community strike for eating candy, I appeled it and they replied right after I sent the appeal so there’s no way they could of even of Reviewed the video saying it went against guidelines and nothing in the video went against any policy

Last edited:

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that there is probably just a little bit more to the video than simply eating a piece of candy.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got a community strike for eating candy, I appeled it and they replied right after I sent the appeal so there’s no way they could of even of Reviewed the video saying it went against guidelines and nothing in the video went against any policy
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that there is probably just a little bit more to the video than simply eating a piece of candy.
It was a video where I made chocolate bars with candy molds I bought from the craft store

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Was there anything off about the candy? Anything even remotely offensive? And do the guidelines have some weird rule you might have stumbled upon with your video? Also, will they let you appeal again and request some manual review? This all seems really weird.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I assume they removed it?
If so do you still have a copy you could upload to Vimeo for us to review?
Sadly I don’t hand a copy anymore[DOUBLEPOST=1516427981,1516427749][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was there anything off about the candy? Anything even remotely offensive? And do the guidelines have some weird rule you might have stumbled upon with your video? Also, will they let you appeal again and request some manual review? This all seems really weird.
No they won’t let me repeal again. The candy was a chocolate bar created in a mold u buy at the craft store. They said the video was sensua, but I wasn’t doing anything inappropriate. There’s videos of people actually eating tide pods and they get me for eating candy

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Wasn't this the "I ate soap" video? NOTHING was wrong with that.... WHAT? :(

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wasn't this the "I ate soap" video? NOTHING was wrong with that.... WHAT? :(
Yeah but it wasn’t real soap I even said it was candy in the video and it put in the description box aswell it was a commercial parody and that was metatind as well. Now I’m scared to post but I can’t not upload. This happened to me once before I got s strike a long time ago for royalty free music that cam YouTube video manager. People are eating tide pods and there’s also tide pod parody’s and youtube doesn’t do anything to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.