I Give Up.

GreenFrank

Reaction score
I can't take this anymore. I've destroyed every piece of social media. I can't change anything now. Every time I see some punching/slapping/sitting guy rake in thousands of subscribers over a mere few days I just can't get over it. There's nothing I will ever bring to YouTube. I'm leaving for this very reason. It's so hopeless for me right now. Now I bet I can no longer get any of my old loyal users out there since I have been too hard on myself. It's over now. I can't do anything now. That huge stash of backed up stop motion films will never see the light of day. Now my Internet Suicide is coming, and I've shot down my Twitter, Flickr, burned down my blog, and deleted so many pictures.

I'm suffering from my huge loss of identity at this moment. I doubt I will ever rise again.

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's not about what you bring to YouTube, but more what YouTube brings to you
Subscribers shouldn't matter if YOU love the content you make
Upload those stop motion videos anyway
I second this! Do what you want to do. Don't think about how other people are doing.

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your social blade says your channel was created on April 5th, 2015, you have 3 videos, 234 subscribers, and 136 views. You had a new channel. What kind of growth were you hoping for in a span of four months?

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Dude you were just being so determined to bring your true self to YouTube and now you're committing "Internet Suicide"? I'm just going to be frank here, that's pretty pathetic.

If you're just going to give up, no one can stop you.
But you lose the chance at proving to people that "Asians can be more than bookworms".
You could have been a prime example of Asian creativity, a beacon for those who were seeking a chance.
But if you're just going to throw that away. Go ahead.

Krow

I've Got It
Reaction score
It's not about what you bring to YouTube, but more what YouTube brings to you
Subscribers shouldn't matter if YOU love the content you make
Upload those stop motion videos anyway
You can´t tell someone what should matter to them. That´s a personal issue. Only he knows what he expects to gain from YT, and if he doesn´t gain what he expects, it´s perfectly fine to give up. There are other things to do in life. You don´t have to insist on doing something that isn´t getting you any results.

Some people are fine with having 50 subscribers and not making any money. Other people, like me, think this is only worth something if a good amount of success can be achieved.

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your social blade says your channel was created on April 5th, 2015, you have 3 videos, 234 subscribers, and 136 views. You had a new channel. What kind of growth were you hoping for in a span of four months?
That is really good growth for that short of time and really not that many videos. You were heading in the right direction!

Reactions: Painter

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You can´t tell someone what should matter to them. That´s a personal issue. Only he knows what he expects to gain from YT, and if he doesn´t gain what he expects, it´s perfectly fine to give up. There are other things to do in life. You don´t have to insist on doing something that isn´t getting you any results.

Some people are fine with having 50 subscribers and not making any money. Other people, like me, think this is only worth something if a good amount of success can be achieved.
yeah but it sounded like he just wanted random overnight success. Just doesn't work that way.

Reactions: RBG and Brinkbabe91

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah overnight success is very rare. It takes alot of luck, and good content. Mostly luck for over night success.

Reactions: Painter