• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I GAIN 400 SUBS IN ONE MONTH!!

I would like to thank those people who have search, watch and subscribe to channel!

My channel increase its subs by 400+ in just one month!

It is a really fast growth and I would love to have more support from you guys!

Really never thought a kid from the smallest country in the world could reach 400 subs tho. Literally the youtubers in my country are around 10k so YouTube isnt a big thing in my country and I want to change that! I want to be someone inspiration! I hope when I'm in the top. People would look up to me and start their own channel!

Once again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

King Fansuri

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Congrats to you man. Share any tips for success?
All I did was making the putting tags that are relevant to the tittle. Have a unique tittle. Make an custom thumbnail so people might click it. And also I promote my channel on Instagram

Lucky. I struggle to get 100 views on my videos. I only had one video over 350+ views
Patient mate. Actually I've been on youtube for a year and it didn't when well for 6 months so I left for 4 months or so and came back with new content. Videos that people watch and is a big community.

Patient mate. Actually I've been on youtube for a year and it didn't when well for 6 months so I left for 4 months or so and came back with new content. Videos that people watch and is a big community.

Sounds like it. I just started overhauling my tags to make them more marketable, just haven't found all the right ones yet.

Yes that’s true. I’ll probably need to make more content and good editing. Hopefully I’ll get there

Back