• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

i finally reached 100 subscribers

Sam610

Reaction score
I finally reached over 100 subscribers after struggling to gain an audience. This is very exciting for me since I only had 2 subscribers back in July 2018.
My channel is finally off to a good start with over 2,200 views and climbing slowly. I would have to say that promoting on Facebook user groups and commenting on other YouTuber's videos really helped me be successful in this process.
Does anyone else have any good feedback to share with me? I'd like to hear some stories.

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
I finally reached over 100 subscribers after struggling to gain an audience. This is very exciting for me since I only had 2 subscribers back in July 2018.
My channel is finally off to a good start with over 2,200 views and climbing slowly. I would have to say that promoting on Facebook user groups and commenting on other YouTuber's videos really helped me be successful in this process.
Does anyone else have any good feedback to share with me? I'd like to hear some stories.
Nice, Congratulations, keep up the good work, you're moving in the right direction.

Hi wanna subscribe to my youtube channel it would mean a lot
Subscribers at this stage of your channel is not important, your content and people genuinely wanting to subscribe is more important. for example, it's better to have 50 subscribers who watch your videos (meaning your videos should have 50+ views) than having 300 subs and only getting 20 views a video.

I am sure your content is good, and you are enjoying yourself, let your channel grow naturally.. by all means promote your channel but I would let people subscribe because they like the content.. it will be miles better in the long run

I am always around to help or check out content to let you know what I think if you need it.

Reactions: MrCobalt

MrCobalt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow that's great! Good job!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :up: