• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I FINALLY REACHED 100 SUBSCRIBERS!

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It took a long time to get there but i made it :D I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YEEEEEEAY :D :D I would so much like to thank everyone for supporting my channel, :D It means so much to me Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i cannot believe i made it after 4 years of being on YouTube, But i didn't make good quality videos until last year and until i discovered YT Talk! :D THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

i'm thinking about doing a 100 sub video, what do you guys think it should be, about and what would you like to see?

Let me know in the comments :)

Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ghostnova

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer, Other
Congrats! One small step, one huge accomplishment! Keep it up! You'll get to where you want to be in no time.

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Marioud Koko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats man, just knowing that you stayed committed after 4 years makes this even more awesome, and you also just earned a new sub too.

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! One small step, one huge accomplishment! Keep it up! You'll get to where you want to be in no time.
Thank you so much! :D i really appreciate it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471126065,1471126014][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats man, just knowing that you stayed committed after 4 years makes this even more awesome, and you also just earned a new sub too.
Yes i have! I love making videos it's great fun! :D and i saw thank you for subscribing that means allot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471126086][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great achievement well done!!
Thanks!!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1471126133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations Pierre, keep up the good work. :up:
Thank you Crown! :D I'm sorry about everything before by the way enough said. Thank you again!! :)

Reactions: Crown