• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I FINALLY REACHED 100 SUBSCRIBERS!

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
It took a long time to get there but i made it :D I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YEEEEEEAY :D :D I would so much like to thank everyone for supporting my channel, :D It means so much to me Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i cannot believe i made it after 4 years of being on YouTube, But i didn't make good quality videos until last year and until i discovered YT Talk! :D THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

i'm thinking about doing a 100 sub video, what do you guys think it should be, about and what would you like to see?

Let me know in the comments :)

Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Congrats! One small step, one huge accomplishment! Keep it up! You'll get to where you want to be in no time.
Thank you so much! :D i really appreciate it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471126065,1471126014][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats man, just knowing that you stayed committed after 4 years makes this even more awesome, and you also just earned a new sub too.
Yes i have! I love making videos it's great fun! :D and i saw thank you for subscribing that means allot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471126086][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great achievement well done!!
Thanks!!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1471126133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations Pierre, keep up the good work. :up:
Thank you Crown! :D I'm sorry about everything before by the way enough said. Thank you again!! :)