• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I finally hit the Hundee!

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well it took a year and a month but I finally hit 100 subs! Meaning I get to unlock the sexy custom URL I've been hankering for all these months :') overjoyed is too small a word. I've only ever had 1 numbers goal for my channel. Im not fussed about hitting 1k or 10k or 100k...I figured when I started all this that if I could hit 100 it meant there was interest in what I was trying to do...and I really cant describe how I feel today :)

Onwards and upwards! :)

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats! 100 is a huge milestone! (I have yet to hit it but I feel like it’s the first real big HOO-RAH for a Chanel). Like you said it shows that there’s genuine interest for what your making! That’s amazing man! Congrats! 100 is nice that’s a great start and who cares who long it took. Just matters that you finally made it my dude. That’s great. Congratulations on the 100 subscribers. Here’s to another 100 and beyond!

Reactions: TYTD

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
[/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! 100 is a huge milestone! (I have yet to hit it but I feel like it’s the first real big HOO-RAH for a Chanel). Like you said it shows that there’s genuine interest for what your making! That’s amazing man! Congrats! 100 is nice that’s a great start and who cares who long it took. Just matters that you finally made it my dude. That’s great. Congratulations on the 100 subscribers. Here’s to another 100 and beyond!
Hey thanks man!
Yeh I know what you mean! apart from that first subscriber it's one of the first big moments of any youtube channels growth (I imagine it's similar to what it feels like to hit 1000) I hit 100 while stuck in traffic waiting to get home xD I had to pull over and get a screen grab of it in case someone decided to unsub and I'd go back to 99 xD it feels good to hit it and im sure you'll be on it in no time man! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BrettTaylorYT

Skyhopper01

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats on the 100 subs! Hoping to get there some day as well.

Reactions: TYTD