I felt probably the most comfortable with this video..

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I tried out some stuff that's been used to flavor coffee (that's weird as crap) and try it as a coffee creamer. I felt really comfortable in this one and just was natural. What do you think of it? What do you like and what could I improve on?

RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
First off! What microphone do you use!? I really liked the audio quality! XD
The fact that you're comfortable really comes across and makes the video enjoyable to watch, and I also really liked the fact you didn't chicken out with any of the cups and drank them all whole! Legend!

Generally I'm a fan of jump cuts and I'll admit there were a few points I felt like it could've used a cut or something in saying that though, the video flowed so smoothly that they weren't really needed. (I just like them :p)

One suggestion I have (and I know it wouldn't really work with EVERY combination) but maybe see if you could get a 'table cam' or something, so that we could see an up close view of the gross looking combinations when you're mixing it (like the cheese for example), similar to like Unbox Therapy how he has the camera over the top. I don't think you need to go that far into it, but maybe just your phone or something sitting there for an extra close up angle.

Also a rating system could be nice with some on screen graphics! Like a 3/5 Coffee cups come up on screen! OR since you seem pretty creative, come up with a different rating for each one (Smosh used to do this with their food tests) So for example with the Cheese one again it couldve been like '1 Slice of Blue Cheese covered in vomit out of 5' if you get what I mean.

Other than that man, I don't really have much more criticism, was a really good video! I really enjoyed it! VANILLA COKE FTW!

Also, try the MLG Coffee - Doritos and Mountain Dew, I promise it'll make you game better as well ;)

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First off! What microphone do you use!? I really liked the audio quality! XD
The fact that you're comfortable really comes across and makes the video enjoyable to watch, and I also really liked the fact you didn't chicken out with any of the cups and drank them all whole! Legend!

Generally I'm a fan of jump cuts and I'll admit there were a few points I felt like it could've used a cut or something in saying that though, the video flowed so smoothly that they weren't really needed. (I just like them :p)

One suggestion I have (and I know it wouldn't really work with EVERY combination) but maybe see if you could get a 'table cam' or something, so that we could see an up close view of the gross looking combinations when you're mixing it (like the cheese for example), similar to like Unbox Therapy how he has the camera over the top. I don't think you need to go that far into it, but maybe just your phone or something sitting there for an extra close up angle.

Also a rating system could be nice with some on screen graphics! Like a 3/5 Coffee cups come up on screen! OR since you seem pretty creative, come up with a different rating for each one (Smosh used to do this with their food tests) So for example with the Cheese one again it couldve been like '1 Slice of Blue Cheese covered in vomit out of 5' if you get what I mean.

Other than that man, I don't really have much more criticism, was a really good video! I really enjoyed it! VANILLA COKE FTW!

Also, try the MLG Coffee - Doritos and Mountain Dew, I promise it'll make you game better as well ;)
Hmmm yeah I was a bit long with the cuts, I wanted to give it a nice long cut but I definitely do more with most of my videos. I've done angle changes before and didn't know if they were that necessary but I've had a few people mention that so I'll have to get back to it. Thanks for that! Ha it's funny I thought about doing my coffee cup rating system but I opted out for this video. I'll definitely add it back! Love the MLG coffee idea! I'll have to try it!!