I don't understand YouTube

MrDanINSANE

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Cartoonist, Animator
YouTube is the hardest work I've ever experienced...
The thing is that you can't just give up after X time, it's either you do it with full attention, or just leave it and do something else.

But... that's only my opinion, there is no such thing a 100% guarantee that you'll success and when, You'll defiantly have to do your best. :up:

Reactions: Rip the Script

Rip the Script

Mr. Sarcasm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
YouTube is the hardest work I've ever experienced...
The thing is that you can't just give up after X time, it's either you do it with full attention, or just leave it and do something else.

But... that's only my opinion, there is no such thing a 100% guarantee that you'll success and when, You'll defiantly have to do your best. :up:
This is so true. You've got to be dedicated, and you also have to love it, because it is definitely not at all easy. Like I always say about film making; If I didn't love this so much, I'd absolutely hate it.

Reactions: MrDanINSANE

MrDanINSANE

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Cartoonist, Animator
This is so true. You've got to be dedicated, and you also have to love it, because it is definitely not at all easy. Like I always say about film making; If I didn't love this so much, I'd absolutely hate it.
I 100% agree with you on this, I can say that I'm IN-LOVE with YouTube in general.
I hope that one day I'll do it full time... but for now, I produce the content for my channel only whenever I have spare time.