I don't understand YouTube

Reaction score
I'm new to uploading videos to YouTube and i got to say so far it's been alot of work to get views.
I've read alot of post on butt loads of websites, and i have done what they said, but still i cant get noticed. please help with some real info for a green horn.

TombombadillyTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey! :) It's definitely true that it's hard to get noticed on YouTube, probably because of it's millions of videos ^o^
For me the best technique I found, is typing what type of videos you do in the search box (for example: "animations") for me, and in thee search settings change upload date to 'One day ago'
Just comment nice comments on their videos, give advice and suggest they visit your channel, it's not spamming and you're helping them out so everybody wins! :D

This is from a post I saw on yttalk a while ago (I would link it but I couldn't find it -__-)
it works! :) Good luck, and remember; it takes time!

Reactions: Tonio
Reaction score
Yeah i'm going to try it. but what happens if they report you as spam?[DOUBLEPOST=1366690127,1366690019][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's also a matter of luck. Plus there are thousands and thousands of gaming channels out there.
Hey how did you know i was doing gaming videos?

Rip the Script

Mr. Sarcasm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
The sad truth is that the easiest way to get popular, is to already be popular :/ It's extremely hard to get noticed when you're new, and it doesn't happen overnight usually. Just keep putting out great content, and eventually you'll gain an audience.

Reactions: Tonio

TylorSkory

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You should focus on just making videos you really like. Obviously you'll do things to try and grow your channel eventually, but if you just really like making videos, it will be a lot easier for you. Because it does take A LOT of work. But it's not really different than anything else in life. Big things typically come with hard work.

AlveyMusic

probably late for something
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
We'll check you out if you check us out;) but seriously, don't give up! These thing take a lot of time and hard work. Won't it be worth it though? :) Best of luck to you!

Reaction score
Yeah i think YouTube should post new videos like web forums do.[DOUBLEPOST=1366690977,1366690679][/DOUBLEPOST]
We'll check you out if you check us out;) but seriously, don't give up! These thing take a lot of time and hard work. Won't it be worth it though? :) Best of luck to you!
Yeah that would be cool, just let me know what you think. I got to warn you i troll people on Black ops 2

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
The sad truth is that the easiest way to get popular, is to already be popular :/ It's extremely hard to get noticed when you're new, and it doesn't happen overnight usually. Just keep putting out great content, and eventually you'll gain an audience.
I like to hear good advice like this!!

Reactions: Rip the Script
Reaction score
Yeah i know, i wasted so much time on other websites. Finally i found a website with good info. I just posted today and i got some new subscribers.