I dont see my kewords ranking

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I never had this happen to me before:banghead: I use tubebuddy to find relevant keywords and see how they rank and have done it for a long time. But in one of my videos I cannot see how I rank?? Not a single one of my keywords a number (you know the tubebuddy ranking) and I NEVER seen this before. I mean you can rank bad and that´s how it is but if I dont see a number does this mean that I dont rank at all??? Have any of you tried this?

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No numbers means you don’t rank for those terms. But be aware that the rankings are loosely tabulated, because like Google, YouTube shows every user different search results based on their search history and location (among other factors). That means while TubeBuddy might rank you #1 for a certain term, another person executing the same search will receive different results. So, the rankings aren’t difinitive. But yes, it sounds like you aren’t ranking for any of your terms. You can also install the free version of VidIQ and check your rankings there as well. They often show different results for me than TubeBuddy.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But be aware that the rankings are loosely tabulated, because like Google, YouTube shows every user different search results based on their search history and location (among other factors).
Hi and thanks dude:) Yes i know about the different search ressults both in google and in Youtube but it is the first time ever that I dont see a number in ANY of my keywords or search phrases so I was just wondering??? I used tubebuddy before I uploaded the video to see if it was posible to rank on the keywords and it looked okay....

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
The rankings might make you feel good but unless it’s a super common word it doesn’t matter. Just have keywords that are what the video is about and YouTube will send it to people who they think might like it based on what they watch and search