I Dont Really Like To Ask But...m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Michael. I really dont like asking people to do things for me, even if theirs a forum about it. but if you wouldnt mind making me a background for youtube. Ill keep it simple PROMISE!

So basically i want a black background, with wavey fadey orange lines around everywere (whatever you think looks best) Mr Gingee At the left in orange.

and on the right, "I mostly do videos of what i like, but the name gives it away. Im Gingee the Gaming Ginga, LETS PLAY SOME f*****g GAMES" also in orange.

and if you could add in like random stuff i dont care. anything random.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
very nice, thank you very much michael. Much love.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Michael, it doesnt seem to fit the whole channel, is their somthing ive done wrong?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
very nice, thank you very much michael. Much love.
Thanks for the love Gingee, it emanates throughout the forum :D glad you like it and let me know if you want a matching icon although I do prefer your current one and it is on the background :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry about that, here it is, let me know if that is better for you now :)

View attachment 93

The general background colour is #1f0f00 too.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its because i didnt listen to your instructions XD, i just copied and pasted #1f0f00. Once again, Ladders have been in my family for twenty five years, Much love, Terry Tibs.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its because i didnt listen to your instructions XD, i just copied and pasted #1f0f00. Once again, Ladders have been in my family for twenty five years, Much love, Terry Tibs.
I checked the original and the top was a bit off slightly due to the bigger curve than I normally use on them but thats fine in the second one. Is Terry Tibs from the PhoneJacker?

Status
Not open for further replies.