Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Its good, but....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

First time playing this stupid game (hope i dont offend anyone its just my opinion ok?) But the session with these two guys in the video was fun either way! :D

:bounce:As always, thanks for watching! Also! Tell me what you think of the video! Is it absolute trash, is it a masterpiece, or is it good but i should improve on some things here and there. I highly appreciate it guys!:bounce:

tizzer65

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Man I liked it, even though i strongly disagree with your views on fortnite!

Nah man editing was spot on, you kept it entertaining throughout but if you choose to do more videos with Fortnite keep it action focused, they're the most engaging parts. For me I was (with any fortnite video) was really engaged when you were fighting, especially when you were so close to winning.

But in terms of how you create content I have no problem with it mate. Keep it up!

Reactions: Spuntillian

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Man I liked it, even though i strongly disagree with your views on fortnite!

Nah man editing was spot on, you kept it entertaining throughout but if you choose to do more videos with Fortnite keep it action focused, they're the most engaging parts. For me I was (with any fortnite video) was really engaged when you were fighting, especially when you were so close to winning.

But in terms of how you create content I have no problem with it mate. Keep it up!
Thanks for the reply man! :D. And yeah, feedback on the content that i create is what i wanted feedback on and not necessarily how i play Fortnite xD, but i get what you mean about keeping the action focused! And yeah we all have different views and opinions on games, and for me, fortnite doesn't suit me, but thats my opinion :p. I might still try it a few times more tho to see if i change my opinion, cus the more you play something, the more you MIGHT get to like it :p.

Reactions: tizzer65