I don't know, which kind of content should I have on my channel

Chlover

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I haven't got any videos on my channel yet, because I don't know how to start. What kind of videos people like to watch, except the reaction videos and try not to laugh challenges...This channel is supposed to be funny and commentary, but how to start...?

elasticcat

Reaction score
Once you decide what niche you want to focus on I think it will make it a lot easier to determine what type of videos to put on your channel. Don't forget you can use videos people have already created so you do not have to start from scratch. They are call creative commons videos and can be found in the youtube editor section

Reactions: Chlover

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
The best thing you can do is to take some channels you like as reference and get inspired from them, but trying to fit a different niche. Also having a look at similar channels on this forum can help.
Also I see it's your first post here, welcome! This is one of the best online communities as far as Youtube is concerned.

Reactions: Chlover

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the Script writing / Video ideas and Planning forum. The YTtalk support forum is for specific YTtalk forum-related assistance.

MOO

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would start by thinking of what type of things you like. Don't make a channel surrounding what others like. When first starting out (and continuing) you should make videos that you enjoy. For example, I like comedy videos, but I also like animation videos. So, instead of focusing on one or another, I make videos on both whenever I feel like it. What a lot of people try to do is fine one thing and stick with it. I personally do not think that is a good idea because t can get boring. Try different things. Try gaming; try comedy skits; try tutorials; whatever you feel like, try it. And, eventually, you'll find your niche.

Reactions: Ralph Mickey