I don't know what to do and need help!

CoreyPlays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I created my channel for gaming and gaming stuff well I uploaded one vlog and it did very well and now it seems like my entire audience is here to see me doing vlogs or comedy skits but I want to do gaming uploads what do I do? If this post isn't allowed I apologize but it is very frustrating because I don't want a sub4sub channel I want people to actually want to view my stuff. :C

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The problem is that you uploaded vlogs in the first place, don't upload one type of video then expect people to come back for another type of video. If I have a gaming channel and then start uploading music, you wouldn't expect your subs to react to well to it unless you are HUGE and even then, it's still weird and a bad idea. Only thing you can do is never upload another VLOG again and do all gaming if you want your subs to come back for your gaming videos...unless you want to convert over to vlogs, but mixing those two is very very hard to do.

Reactions: CoreyPlays

CoreyPlays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The problem is that you uploaded vlogs in the first place, don't upload one type of video then expect people to come back for another type of video. If I have a gaming channel and then start uploading music, you wouldn't expect your subs to react to well to it unless you are HUGE and even then, it's still weird and a bad idea. Only thing you can do is never upload another VLOG again and do all gaming if you want your subs to come back for your gaming videos...unless you want to convert over to vlogs, but mixing those two is very very hard to do.
Thanks man I figured I'd have to chose between the two and it is honestly my worst nightmare but thanks for the advice!

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
There's a good video of Video Creators that goes into depth about it. Just type in: How To Transition your Channel to a Different Niche on youtube and then click on the first video.

Overall, I think its best to just be honest to you're subscribers and tell them what you want to do. You might lose some subs, but some wil remain probably because they care about you.