I Don't Know How to Talk to This Guy

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you don't know, on my channel I take videos, mainly cartoon intros, and edit them to make them look and sound different, resulting in what I've decided to call "horror version". It is based on another, much simpler edit known as "G Major". I get a lot of people asking for me to do specific songs or cartoon intros with my method. But one of my most recent one has me confused.

The video they are asking me to do is the theme song of the cartoon Alphablocks. Two unusual qualities of the request are that they are leaving the comment requesting me to do it on my Alphablocks theme song video (which I have to assume means they want something different than what I did), and they are asking for me to do it "squared". Here is the ensuing conversation: i.imgur.com/JBpxM70.png

Reactions: Johnjackallen

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah he's definitely trolling you

Reactions: Johnjackallen

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't get a trolling impression from him, though he could be. If he is, it's a strange way to troll. And it provided me with entertainment for a while at least.

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude idk man. But I think I said this before. But your channel and videos give me nightmares.

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Now he wants to be my friend and I found out he’s about 8 years old.
I figured it’s probably someone really young, their probably trolling or being serious either way just be nice and if you don’t want to answer them anymore just casually stop responding to them

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Now he wants to be my friend and I found out he’s about 8 years old.
I took a look at the convo out of curiosity. By squared he probably meant the square format, as in 720x720, because if you look at his channel you'll see he has a video with the same exact (ish) format so that's probably it. Dont know why he'd want such a weird resolution but to each their own i guess.