I dont know how or what to do for first video

AGRADEPUNCH

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ideally your first video should be one that compels you to continue making more content! It is truly motivating to see your hard work come to fruition upon the video being uploaded to YouTube. The topic could probably be something you've thought about and developed the most. Every upload is just a stepping stone onto creating better content over time~ :) All the best! you can do it! ^_^

Reactions: QueenLlama

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I got really good advice from someone to do a prediction video of where I see my channel in a year and I tweaked it to where I see my life in a year with some key points!
i love this idea, its really creative and unique thank you

Reactions: Christie Levine

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
So i finally took the leap and made my first video thanks for the advice everyone!

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
LIFEHACKS are very popular rights now and still on rising as keyword so think of some lifehack and record it :)

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Any kind of first video should be alright. For me I just acted like everyone already knew me and just began my video from there. (Many many years ago on a different channel.) It wasn't until much later where I began actually telling people more about myself and they began following me for that.

So if you want to you can introduce yourself in any kind of video you create and go from there. As long as you're passionate about it and have fun then that's all that really matters. A first video can be just about anything you want it to be. =]