I dont know how or what to do for first video

QueenLlama

I've Got It
I have lists of ideas for youtube videos but i just don't know what to do for my first.
I made videos previously a few years ago on an old channel but now i want to try again but I just find it really hard to start, did anyone else find it easy to make their first video and could anyone give me any suggestions on how to do my first video?

Do something you love or are passionate about. It makes the creative process a little easier i think.

I have lists of ideas for youtube videos but i just don't know what to do for my first.
I made videos previously a few years ago on an old channel but now i want to try again but I just find it really hard to start, did anyone else find it easy to make their first video and could anyone give me any suggestions on how to do my first video?
Ive always known i wanted to start a youtube chanel. It actually took me 2 years to figure it out that i wanted to do comedy/sketches. So as soon as found what i wanted to do with youtube the first video came immediately. I would say first find out what you want your channel to be about and find inspiration from others or think of popular/trending ideas i guess. Make sure you make it your own and its original. :p Goodluck i hope i helped!

Ive always known i wanted to start a youtube chanel. It actually took me 2 years to figure it out that i wanted to do comedy/sketches. So as soon as found what i wanted to do with youtube the first video came immediately. I would say first find out what you want your channel to be about and find inspiration from others or think of popular/trending ideas i guess. Make sure you make it your own and its original. :p Goodluck i hope i helped!

thank you this is really helpful ^-^

I would make an introduction video to show people what my content would be, I haven't done that yet but I will soon...

Moved to the ideas / planning forum. :)

I agree that you could do an introduction video where you introduce and your channel. That could also then become your channel trailer. Good luck. :)

Back