I do Fun Car videos.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Yttalk.

Im Sol AKA Rawrsefi(instagram). I do a lot of car things and i think youtube has a lot of people who are car reviewers and everything but no one really having fun too much with them! So i have this "dan Bilzerian" i guess you could say. Cars/guns/girls with skits and fun times thats the point of my channel!

Heres the link if you guys are interested please take a look and let me know what you think as im still just starting out im a bit camera shy! hah!

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Oh that was fun! A little creepy at first I think just because when the girl was like “what’s your License plate” and you were like “this is a different car” it came off as sketchy, but as it went on it was fun. You don’t seem camera shy at all.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh that was fun! A little creepy at first I think just because when the girl was like “what’s your License plate” and you were like “this is a different car” it came off as sketchy, but as it went on it was fun. You don’t seem camera shy at all.
HAHAHHA I totally am! It’s because when I registered with uber I used a different car so she was expecting a Lexus’s hahah! But thank you!

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
HAHAHHA I totally am! It’s because when I registered with uber I used a different car so she was expecting a Lexus’s hahah! But thank you!
Well you did a good job at entertaining and you seem very sweet! :) YAY! I would have never guessed you were shy because you really put yourself out there.

Reactions: That playdough