Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

I do Fun Car videos.

Discussion in 'Autos & Vehicles' started by That playdough, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $33
    Hello Yttalk.

Im Sol AKA Rawrsefi(instagram). I do a lot of car things and i think youtube has a lot of people who are car reviewers and everything but no one really having fun too much with them! So i have this "dan Bilzerian" i guess you could say. Cars/guns/girls with skits and fun times thats the point of my channel!

Heres the link if you guys are interested please take a look and let me know what you think as im still just starting out im a bit camera shy! hah!

CristyTango likes this.
  2. CristyTango
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $171
    Oh that was fun! A little creepy at first I think just because when the girl was like “what’s your License plate” and you were like “this is a different car” it came off as sketchy, but as it went on it was fun. You don’t seem camera shy at all.

3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $33
    HAHAHHA I totally am! It’s because when I registered with uber I used a different car so she was expecting a Lexus’s hahah! But thank you!

4. CristyTango
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $171
    Well you did a good job at entertaining and you seem very sweet! :) YAY! I would have never guessed you were shy because you really put yourself out there.

That playdough likes this.
  5. Messages:
    Cash:
    $33
    thank you for your kind words you made my day! haha im trying to get better at it

CristyTango likes this.