I discuss why I joined YouTube and much more

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Hey everyone! My website reporter KC did a interview with me and posted it on my website. The interview is all about why I joined YouTube and much more. Here it is directly form my website:

KC: Hey Marc! I'm wondering how did you manage to get over 100 new subscribers in just 1 day?

Marc978: We actually didn't do anything! It just happened on itself! We got 107 subscribers that day and continue to grow more & more!

KC: What inspired you back in 2009 to build & start a YouTube channel?

Marc978: I was inspired back in 2009 by Fred! So in March I went out and bought a camera. We aired our first episode back on March 16th 2009. Orignally it was planned that Marc978Funnyvideos would be around for a few months however thanks to our great fans we are approching our 4th year on YouTube!

KC: What did you do to get all of these great fans?

Marc978: People actually just started watching our show. Back in 2009 when Marc978FunnyVideos started I was only about 13 years old. We wern't running any real storylines just random videos at the time. Then everyday I checked my YouTube messages. I saw people were really viewing and watching our show and messaging us asking for more. So that's what we did. We gave them more. As I got older and more mature we started running real actual storylines.

KC: Right Now On Marc978FunnyVideos Your Playing As A Heel (Better Known As The Bad Guy) So My Question Is Why? In Your Newest Video You Said You Used The Fans Why Is That?

Marc978: Well to answer the first part of your question It's just show business. We're just telling a story and me being the bad guy on screen is just the way of telling the current story. To answer the the second part of your question again I'm worrking the story. The bad guy is suppose to generate heat and get the fans to hate him. In real life I love each and eveyone of my fans. Without them there would be no Marc978FunnyVideos. I want everyone to understand what you see on our YouTube channel is just entertainment. Just like watching a movie.

KC: Will Marc978FunnyVideos Ever End?

Marc978: Well yes it will end. As the old saying goes "Nothing lasts forever." We have filmed over 300 episodes and are in our 11th season. However I love doing this and wanna do this for at least a few more years or so. When it's time to call it a show I'll be the first one to say it.

KC: After Marc978FunnyVideos Ends What Do You Wanna Do With Your Life?

Marc978: When Marc978FunnyVideos ends I still wanna be doing something on camera. Weather It be a new online show or not is yet to be seen. However I've always wanted to be a wrestling reporter & reviewer. So I can see myself doing that.

KC: Last Question, You've Mentioned Earlier Your Gonna Be Approching Your 4th Year On YouTube! Any Big Plans For The 4 Year Anniversary?

Marc978: Yes! We plan on celabrating in a big way and we hope to get the fans involved in the celabrations too! That's all I can say for now. More infomation will be made in the coming months as we approch March 16th!

Back