I discovered something important...

AuthorFilms Studios

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was looking at my Analytics page and I looked at the Playback Locations > Embedded In External Websites page. Someone embedded my video in some crazy spammy site.I contacted the sites owner where they removed the video from the site. Your account can get suspended for having videos on these sites as they sometimes breach YouTube's Terms Of Service. One of my friends channels got suspended the other day as one of his videos were embedded on a spam site.

hcetiny

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you very much for your tip. We are putting a lot of effort on our channel. Being suspended due to such a reason would be really unfortunate.

Who might have embedded your video there? Competition?

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Oh that was a perfect step to save your YT channel. Thanks for informing us :)

Xzeron

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Thanks for the heads up! The real question is, what kind of person does that? Maybe they think they're helping or something, i really dont know. Youtube should have a feature that can detect that and ask if you were the one who did it. Otherwise anyone could really ruin your stuff :\

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
whoa, I know a lot of websites that use YouTube's player API and I sometimes like to watch my own and other people's videos from those sites lol

oops

AuthorFilms Studios

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no way! do you remember the websites name!?
There are many sites that do this.

Thank you very much for your tip. We are putting a lot of effort on our channel. Being suspended due to such a reason would be really unfortunate.

Who might have embedded your video there? Competition?
They embed your videos to advertise it as their own on the site and sometimes to purposely get your channel banned.