• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I did It! 1K!!!

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am seriously so amped! I hit 1k! With my old channel growth was slow and this would have take so much longer, but I think it helps I found a better genre that I also enjoy just as much.
Also, I am a bit worried about how long this approval process will take. It would be really frustrating if I missed out on a good chunk of money because of that. My channels exponential growth has been really great soooo idk well see.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! I wanted to be the 1000 sub feels bad. You'll definitely keep growing so keep up the good work!

Reactions: ASMR Amour

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! keep grinding the same way to 100k! and you will get there in no time! Good job on getting 1k! It is definitely a big accomplishment.

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats!! Keep us updated on when you get approved!
I will for sure keep you updated on how long it takes. Supposedly they will be caught up by the end of this month because like two months ago they hired literally 10,000 people to get caught up on the approval process for people. I have seen people talk about how it has taken 6-7 months though.
Forget about Adsense. Look into other sources of income. Sign up for affiliate links and you'll make a lot more anyway.
I am not really sure what companies would want to do that for such a small channel at this point. I do plan on not depending on Adsense though like doing sponsored videos and what not, but again my channel is still on the too small side for that I feel like. I could be wrong though and like underating my channel I have no idea.

MillieCan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! Thats a huge milestone, keep going! Never stop!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Whoa! You're hitting all these milestones so quickly! Awesome! ^_^ Congratulations! :)

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
6-7 Months :confused: that's insane!! please keep up us updated!! and again... Congrats!!
Yeah and they are doing channels in order of who would have the most earning potential first, but I saw channels that had over 100k subs complaining they weren't approved yet. Well see how it goes haha

Reactions: GameVestment