I deleted all videos from not approved channel and now upload new videos but different content

Vann Chai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,
My name is Vann Chai. I am very new here. I'd love to know if any of the kind people here could help with this question. I deleted all videos from the not approved channel and now upload new videos but different content. "Will there be any possible chance to be approved"?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi there,
My name is Vann Chai. I am very new here. I'd love to know if any of the kind people here could help with this question. I deleted all videos from the not approved channel and now upload new videos but different content. "Will there be any possible chance to be approved"?

Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

Vann Chai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks, dear for your great advice. As told I am new here so I don't know where to go yet.

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks, dear for your great advice. As told I am new here so I don't know where to go yet.
Yes!

Along as your new videos meet the guidelines and have 4000 hours watch time (on the new videos) then I think you're good.

Vann Chai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes!

Along as your new videos meet the guidelines and have 4000 hours watch time (on the new videos) then I think you're good.
Thanks! Dear for your reply. However, after I deleted all the videos the number of watch time and subscribers remain unchanged, only drop down a little bit.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks! Dear for your reply. However, after I deleted all the videos the number of watch time and subscribers remain unchanged, only drop down a little bit.
I'd check again if I were you. They changed the watch time interface to only show the watch time for your publicly available videos last week. So you most likely only have a few hours, if any now.