I could use some info :D

Spoodermin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey everyone whats going on i'm just wondering can I get some info on how the whole "fullscreen" partnerships work and what are good networks for small channels to join at first ? Becasue I have a adsense account bound to my youtube and what not and it says im partnered? Thanks Spoodermin :D

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
First off, you are not a partner with adsense. You're labeled one, but you don't get the benefits. This doesn't matter though, because partner features are being removed from YouTube. As for networks, they're only worth it if you get enough views to make some money, I'd say at least 10K views a month. Considering you have less than 1,000 views total, I think it's not worth it. However, if you increase your viewership by a little, you can join socialblade.

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Fullscreen is one YouTube network. (we're kind of unclear if you are referencing them specifically or we're misunderstanding that) They, and all other networks, "work" by offering you some additional benefits outside of standard YouTube benefits. These extra benefits will vary by network and you should check the specific network website to what they are. For this service... the YouTube network take a portion of your ad revenue before handing you the rest... which will also vary by network.

These are the basic workings of partnering with a network. :)

what are good networks for small channels to join at first ?
We're actually going to suggest you don't worry about joining a network right now.

Keep working on your channel. Your upload frequency looks good! Work on your content quality, expanding your audience, and ultimately bringing your views up. Figure out networks later.

Once you do come back to wanting to join a network... research and comparison are the most important things you can do.

Hope that helps!

Spoodermin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Thanks just the info I was looking for

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
First off, you are not a partner with adsense. You're labeled one, but you don't get the benefits. This doesn't matter though, because partner features are being removed from YouTube. As for networks, they're only worth it if you get enough views to make some money, I'd say at least 10K views a month. Considering you have less than 1,000 views total, I think it's not worth it. However, if you increase your viewership by a little, you can joinh socialblade.
hang on a second, youtube are REMOVING the partner features??? How, doesn't that defeat the porous of being a youtube partner?